CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

He accused and slapped a woman calling her a witch in a church service in Africa. He is obsessed with witchcraft and he seems to think he has a right to stop the so called witchcraft child abuse problem. No way should those people who believe in witchcraft be brought in to stop the abuse. Should be dealt with by rational people not involved with either witchcraft or any religion.

It is time to ban all religion for good.
It has brought more suffering and pain to the world than it has good. All charlatan spiritualists and promoters of non existant fairies, ghosts spooks and gods should be told to grow up shut up and fuck off.

Since he appears to be one of the very few Africans still resident in Africa, I suggest just ignoring the cunt and letting him get on with it. Who cares what these fucking savages do as long as they keep it in their own manor.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Since he appears to be one of the very few Africans still resident in Africa, I suggest just ignoring the cunt and letting him get on with it. Who cares what these fucking savages do as long as they keep it in their own manor.

That is the point he is coming here. He thinks he can cast out the witchcraft issues here!

Totally agree and funny as fuck.

I'm with Alfie, fuck all religion and mumbo jumbo shit. Sooner they ban and outlaw that sort of stuff the sooner we will take our first actual step towards world peace. If Islam is banned and no Muslims exist, I cant very well hate fucking Muslims can I?   I will have to settle for hating Indians, the French, Lebbos, Abos, Americans, Pakis and Somali pirates. And Judge.

I'm with Alfie, fuck all religion and mumbo jumbo shit. Sooner they ban and outlaw that sort of stuff the sooner we will take our first actual step towards world peace. If Islam is banned and no Muslims exist, I cant very well hate fucking Muslims can I?   I will have to settle for hating Indians, the French, Lebbos, Abos, Americans, Pakis and Somali pirates. And Judge.

Did you leave Gypsies out by mistake or do you love us?

Did you leave Gypsies out by mistake or do you love us?

I have nothing against gypsies gypo as they have never pissed me off. After the war I shagged a couple for the going rate of a cheese sandwich and found them quite accomplished lovers.

Yes they are Grumps. Maybe you should have shagged the women. They're cheaper

I could not tell the men from the woman gypo so I took a 50 50 punt and drew the short straw Fuck it. What's the rate for the women? Half a cheese sandwich?