CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always thought your linguistic style seemed familiar, Fends. You're Professor C H Dalton, aren't you?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Practical-Guide-Racism-C-Dalton/dp/1592404308/ref=sr_1_1?

You have caught me out CB, bollocks..if you read the book, you will find the made up words cuntbreed and cuntbrain in there somewhere and my new one moron chops.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You have caught me out CB, bollocks..if you read the book, you will find the made up words cuntbreed and cuntbrain in there somewhere and my new one moron chops.

How is your film production company doing?  You had mentioned an interest in delving into the foray of nunsploitation movies.  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

So, it IS Jazz, then - or someone doing a good impression. I saw that cunt Judge lurking about recently, so anything's possible.

I thought that Judge was dead.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I do have to give him credit for kicking that dirty scumbag in the chest though, spit in someone's face, expect to get a kicking. And a lovely example of a double footed well timed strike. The first time I saw a Frenchman take the fight to the enemy.

True..... thar dick head Crystal Palace cunt had it coming to him and Eric is the only Frenchman to lead an attack since Napoleon.

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

True..... thar dick head Crystal Palace cunt had it coming to him and Eric is the only Frenchman to lead an attack since Napoleon.

I have hated Crystal Palace since I was forced to attend Selhurst park while waiting for our beloved Valley to be rebuilt. The cherry tree pub by Norwood Junction station wasn't bad though.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have hated Crystal Palace since I was forced to attend Selhurst park while waiting for our beloved Valley to be rebuilt. The cherry tree pub by Norwood Junction station wasn't bad though.

<DingMode>

Small world, Eric. I was knobbing a lass once who lived by Norwood Junction. An older woman she was, 24 and filthy. I felt sullied and used; and I never did get to go to that pub.

</DingMode>

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All of London is a giant shit hole....hate the place, hate the fake co kan nees, hate the pubs, the fucking awful beer and that Crystal Palace are in the premier league and truly awful cuntstained hatedclubs like Leeds are not.  I can't hate Palace enough as they are an easy 3 points.

Charlton....do they still have a team?

33 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

All of London is a giant shit hole....hate the place, hate the fake co kan nees, hate the pubs, the fucking awful beer and that Crystal Palace are in the premier league and truly awful cuntstained hatedclubs like Leeds are not.  I can't hate Palace enough as they are an easy 3 points.

Charlton....do they still have a team?

Don't know. Wasn't really interested in football, was just a venue for other pursuits. Leeds had a decent firm.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

<DingMode>

Small world, Eric. I was knobbing a lass once who lived by Norwood Junction. An older woman she was, 24 and filthy. I felt sullied and used; and I never did get to go to that pub.

</DingMode>

Eh?

Guest Piston
21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, you were told why you were sent to the cooler, so why infer otherwise?

...peppering their argument with schoolboy name calling

...Keep things in perspective.

I have no desire to begin a 'tennis match' but for the record:

I really did not know why I was canned, Hence the statement, not inference. I have since found:

1 warning point

No restrictions being applied

I'll know where to look next time(?)

The insults are regretted and a further dose of the slammer would be perfectly in order.

From my perspective (and clearly that of others) the site has a real and pressing problem...but hey...

I'm off to the US tonight. If I happen to come across a car window doll, would you lik... ah perhaps not.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Piston said:

I have no desire to begin a 'tennis match' but for the record:

I really did not know why I was canned, Hence the statement, not inference. I have since found:

1 warning point

I'll know where to look next time(?)

The insults are regretted and a further dose of the slammer would be perfectly in order.

From my perspective (and clearly that of others) the site has a real and pressing problem...but hey...

I'm off to the US tonight. If I happen to come across a car window doll, would you lik... ah perhaps not.

I've got a warning point for altering quotes, even though i make it completely fucking obvious which bit I alter and why with bold/italics etc so it's fuckign obvious which bit is mine and which is original, however theres tons of others who change quotes to intentionally misrepresent the OP and don't get fuck all...

Oh yes, send us a piccy!

47 minutes ago, Piston said:

1 warning point

I feel your pain, but at least I earned my point with a real child. :P 

Decimus has got fucking hundreds of points, so he's going to take some catching.

oxhK9Dd.png

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Decimus has got fucking hundreds of points, so he's going to take some catching.

oxhK9Dd.png

Is a point from Rick worth more or less than a point from Roops?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

oxhK9Dd.png

Inappropriate Language

Being fucking moderated.

Mrs Roops

Warning issued by Mrs Roops

Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Penalty

• Given 1 points which will never expire.

Note for member

Do not make sexual references against members' family and relatives

I'm innocent. It's a stitch up.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

thighs for goal posts, pulled off at halftime, clitoris penalty, eh?

Clitoris?

You lost me there mate....

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a worse exchange rate than the Mark in the Weimar Republic in 1923.

I'll get me wheel barrow full then... unless it's you at the paupers end of the shitty stick?

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Loved that as a kid....that fucking witch was pure evil......Ello little old lady.

Chorlton sufficiently challenged the social norms of Wheelie World, to be considered an anarchist.  Derek Hatton and Neil Kinnock modelled much of their early strategies on the cunt