CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Percentages of Poles and Lithuanians

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking said that Mel Gibson should have come back! But no, Tom is flavour of the month and gets dibs on every role going. Even playing both of the "gay twins" in Legend. I preferred the one with spandau ballet, and that was fucking awful.

Mel Gibson's a pissed up, racist headcase who hates the English as well. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mel Gibson's a pissed up, racist headcase who hates the English as well. 

I don't give a shit. He's a far more entertaining actor than most and a decent director (Apocalypto) I think that the racist thing was blown up to a stupid level by the Jewish entertainment mafia who want people like Mel Gibson out of the way in case his films make more money than their one trick ponies like Adam Sandler or Rob Schneider. Seen one if their films you've seen em all.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't believe people just 'turn'. You're either wired in such a way, or you aren't. Live and let live, of course.

Hence the "".   I think, knowing her rather well, that she pretty much defines the new trendy bollocks way of thinking about sexuality, you fancy a person, not necessarily women or men, or are bi... She does have the advantage, however, of being like that over 20 years ago before any of this trendy bollocks, but after the lipstick lesbians of the 80s.

@Mrs Roops I had a notification that Piston quoted me on here.... same time as Wolfie... nothing here?

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whatever it was has gone.

People do read too much into things, people do sometimes write and post things and then delete them and people get the notification brcause they have been quoted, but the post has been deleted straight after being made. If you attract the kind of response that warrants someone wanting to quote you this will happen more frequntly to you. On Arsebook you will get notifiations that people have liked your comment but when you check the like has vanished because they have changed their mind and unliked your comment.

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

People do read too much into things, people do sometimes write and post things and then delete them and people get the notification brcause they have been quoted, but the post has been deleted straight after being made. If you attract the kind of response that warrants someone wanting to quote you this will happen more frequntly to you. On Arsebook you will get notifiations that people have liked your comment but when you check the like has vanished because they have changed their mind and unliked your comment.

I was asking incase the software is fucking up again, since it's been happening a lot over the last few weeks, probably something to do with the new Hide button, we can't delete our own posts.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't give a shit. He's a far more entertaining actor than most and a decent director (Apocalypto) I think that the racist thing was blown up to a stupid level by the Jewish entertainment mafia who want people like Mel Gibson out of the way in case his films make more money than their one trick ponies like Adam Sandler or Rob Schneider. Seen one if their films you've seen em all.

Agree with the Adam Sandler comment but a Gibson a good actor? He makes Joe Swash look like Albert Finney.       

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Plus he knocked his ex wife about. Typical fucking pisshead.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

He was actually taped saying that "she deserved it". Any man who beats women up should be fucking hanged. 

I was always taught to not hit girls as a kid and because of that brainwashing my first relationship was basically my girlfriend beating the shit out of me whenever we argued, and me having to stand there and take it. I finally lost my temper one night when she broke my nose at a party and pushed her away, making her fall over. I got the shit kicked out of me by every other guy there.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was always taught to not hit girls as a kid and because of that brainwashing my first relationship was basically my girlfriend beating the shit out of me whenever we argued, and me having to stand there and take it. I finally lost my temper one night when she broke my nose at a party and pushed her away, making her fall over. I got the shit kicked out of me by every other guy there.

Domestic abuse is a two way street and statistics prove that. Your girlfriend at the time should have considered herself lucky that you didn't smash her fucking face in. I'd never hit a woman unprovoked, but if one hit me, especially over a sustained period of time, I'd slap the fucking shit out of her. An ex of mine used to get a bit handy after a drink in my late teens, until the night I grabbed her by the throat and told her I'd knock her the fuck out if she ever did it again. The relationship didn't last much longer after that, which was probably for the best because I'd have followed it up, and from that point on I didn't get any more shit off her. 

I've never told my sons not to hit girls, I've taught them to defend themselves no matter who attacks them. If you're big enough to dish it out, you're big enough to get it back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sounds familiar, when I was 22 I was with a 34 year old hottie who I discovered had a mean streak when drunk, after a verbal argument she went into the kitchen and came back lunging with a vegetable knife. After I grabbed her wrist and smashed it out of her hand on the doorframe she ran screaming to the police with a bruised hand and had me arrested. Soon got dropped after I explained the incident and the police called the duty doctor who confirmed the gash on my forearm and 2 inch deep stab wound in my right abdominal region. These things aren't always as simple as they appear.

Just now, Decimus said:

Domestic abuse is a two way street and statistics prove that. Your girlfriend at the time should have considered herself lucky that you didn't smash her fucking face in. I'd never hit a woman unprovoked, but if one hit me, especially over a sustained period of time, I'd slap the fucking shit out of her. An ex of mine used to get a bit handy after a drink in my late teens, until the night I grabbed her by the throat and told her I'd knock her the fuck out if she ever did it again. The relationship didn't last much longer after that, which was probably for the best because I'd have followed it up, and from that point on I didn't get any more shit off her. 

I've never told my sons not to hit girls, I've taught them to defend themselves no matter who attacks them. If you're big enough to dish it out, you're big enough to get it back.

I was young and dumb at the time. I know differently these days but a lot of men are still terrified to raise a finger towards a woman, even in self defence.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sounds familiar, when I was 22 I was with a 34 year old hottie who I discovered had a mean streak when drunk, after a verbal argument she went into the kitchen and came back lunging with a vegetable knife. After I grabbed her wrist and smashed it out of her hand on the doorframe she ran screaming to the police with a bruised hand and had me arrested. Soon got dropped after I explained the incident and the police called the duty doctor who confirmed the gash on my forearm and 2 inch deep stab wound in my right abdominal region. These things aren't always as simple as they appear.

Should have pressed charges on the loon.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well said. As I explained above,it's not always that simple. Trouble is a woman capable of violence and spite is usually also more than capable of playing the victim after the fact.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sounds like a fucking good night to me.