CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slow winter drivers go fuck yourself.

Pull the fuck over, it's a common courtesy. Visability to low? Too icy? Stay the fuck at home! You don't want to give up your front wheeel drive? Get some snow tires, at least for the front wheels! Go practice sliding around in an empty parking lot 20 miles outside of town. Move to the South of France and save the embarressment of getting flipped off by grandma in the 4WD, you arsehole. I'll see you on the road!!!

Guest KuntaCunty

Pull the fuck over, it's a common courtesy. Visability to low? Too icy? Stay the fuck at home! You don't want to give up your front wheeel drive? Get some snow tires, at least for the front wheels! Go practice sliding around in an empty parking lot 20 miles outside of town. Move to the South of France and save the embarressment of getting flipped off by grandma in the 4WD, you arsehole. I'll see you on the road!!!

Good nom, Kenny.  These cunts grind my last nerve into powder every time I drive.  I know how to drive in winter conditions, as well as pulling over and yielding to other vehicles better equipped than my own.  Selfish cunts slow to a snails crawl and bugger everybody on the roads because they're fucking fearful of the conditions!  I wish they'd practice controlling their vehicle on some thin lake ice! 

Winter driving brings out the stupid in people. Slow drivers in the left... right...and in the middle lanes. Just because they use small front wheel drives they think it gives them the right to slow everybody else down. I  agree, there are idiots on the road who can't drive in any weather. Just saying. If you get stuck and you were driving a white knuckled 5mph, don't count on me to stop and help you out. I am going to fucking leave you in the dust.

They're cunts of the highest order Big K. May I suggest you contact Fender? He's dealt with their sort before.

I fear you're underestimating Gianni Eytie. They not only drive like cunts, they also: Dress like cunts, surrender like complete cunts, touch women up like 70's BBC cunts, Allow their women to behave like cunts who've never heard of Victor fucking Kiam, elect post-2nd World War governments like X fucking Factor voting cunts, leave passengers to drown like Teddy Kennedy cunts, allow a paedophiliac's half way house to be built in the middle of their capital city, and , worst of all, the cunts had the fucking temerity to conquer substantial parts of Albion like a bunch of Norman or Viking cunts. Hitler couldn't fucking do it, so how these greasy work shy cunts pulled it off is any cunt's guess.

With an army of their shitty 1st generation Fiat crap.

Guest JackoTC

I fear you're underestimating Gianni Eytie. They not only drive like cunts, they also: Dress like cunts, surrender like complete cunts, touch women up like 70's BBC cunts, Allow their women to behave like cunts who've never heard of Victor fucking Kiam, elect post-2nd World War governments like X fucking Factor voting cunts, leave passengers to drown like Teddy Kennedy cunts, allow a paedophiliac's half way house to be built in the middle of their capital city, and , worst of all, the cunts had the fucking temerity to conquer substantial parts of Albion like a bunch of Norman or Viking cunts. Hitler couldn't fucking do it, so how these greasy work shy cunts pulled it off is any cunt's guess.

And charge you 35 euros for a cup of coffee and two glasses of wine. When they eventually get round to acknowledging your existence. Italy is a cuntfest. 

And charge you 35 euros for a cup of coffee and two glasses of wine. When they eventually get round to acknowledging your existence. Italy is a cuntfest. 

Perhaps on the border with those fuckers we should erect a 15' high wall. They can then focus on ripping off each other and die of starvation, including the fucking pope.