CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Question - do we have a pet on the corner? We are certainly friendly - sort of.

Does the corner have any resident pets or a gold fish?

Do we have a dog that needs to go walkies.

A rescue gerbil?

Mrs Roops will have adopted a budgie or something because she has an heart of gold,

Look. I named the last one, and nobody gave me any credit.
More besides, "Spot" never forgave me.

We will this time - you are good re names. Spotto was out of order, but he's ignored me for no reason. He's weird - away with the fairies...

do you have any idea if it is male or female? Yass if you refuse to name our corner baby then I will... you have 48 hours to name our new pet.

What happened to the last one you named? As the corner doesn't have a resident pet - yet.

We will this time - you are good re names. Spotto was out of order, but he's ignored me for no reason. He's weird - away with the fairies...

do you have any idea if it is male or female? Yass if you refuse to name our corner baby then I will... you have 48 hours to name our new pet.

What happened to the last one you named? As the corner doesn't have a resident pet - yet.

I refute this in its entirety.... Except the bit about being weird .... Sort of... I blame my vegetarianism.

Guest judgetwi

Does the corner have any resident pets or a gold fish?

Do we have a dog that needs to go walkies.

A rescue gerbil?

Mrs Roops will have adopted a budgie or something because she has an heart of gold,

As you have nothing to say is it possible you could shut your fucking cakehole?

I think I might be on the wrong thread, but fuck it anyway.
What is the difference between Clint Eastwood and anal sex?
Clint Eastwood will make your day. Anal sex will make your hole weak.

Proper, stick to what you know. Acid reflux combined and a pimply dick is keeping me up at night. What do you recommend?

LOOK WE ARE NAMING A BABY PET & ALL YOU CAN DO IS POST SHITE.

See that there prof? That's called 'projection' It's when you 'project' or see your own quirks and failures onto others. It's quite common.

The corner doesnt need another pet, it's already got one attention seeking little center of attention. It's called ProfB.