CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

simon cowell ...

colonelkurtz

• 9 months later...
Guest luke swarm

as has been recently pointed out before by a much cleverer cunt than me, this Cowell chap paid the bail for Jonathan King when he was banged up for alleged kiddie fiddling, a crime for which King was later imprisoned.

Deleted

Our population seems to worship at the altar of this banal shite, I must admit I cannot give an informed opinion having never watched any of these so called talents shows for more than 2-3 minutes. Do talentless cunts really enjoy this public humiliation or are they paid to do this cringe worthy teeth grinding crap.  

Edited by luke swarm

Guest Alfie Noakes

as has been recently pointed out before by a much cleverer cunt than me, this Cowell chap paid the bail for Jonathan King when he was banged up for alleged kiddie fiddling, a crime for which King was later imprisoned.

Deleted

Our population seems to worship at the altar of this banal shite, I must admit I cannot give an informed opinion having never watched any of these so called talents shows for more than 2-3 minutes. Do talentless cunts really enjoy this public humiliation or are they paid to do this cringe worthy teeth grinding crap.  

It is all about the "look at me aren't I brilliant" generation of show offs brought up in a school system where every child is told they are great at something when they are blatantly not. Better to crush improbable and unacheivable dreams than to exercise futility by nurturing them, surely?

Did he marry some cunt as cover to keep scurilous rumours at bay. If so, it hasn't worked. George Clooney gets my vote for marrying a lawyer called Anal. Forget about gay weddings, that smug fuckwit,  Cowell would fucking marry himself 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I find it inhuman that none of the Mong cunts he's slagged off hasn't shoved a stiletto into one or more of his vital organs. If ever a drooling spastic should ask what a cunt is, even they would understand the definition as Simon the cunt Cowell. 

His talent consists entirely of manufacturing a six month career for fucking karaoke singers.

Him and the Beckhams, in my top five of 'how the fuck did they manage that?'

His talent consists entirely of manufacturing a six month career for fucking karaoke singers.

Him and the Beckhams, in my top five of 'how the fuck did they manage that?'

Well David can play football a bit and Victoria ................ er I have to get back to you on that one.

Well David can play football a bit and Victoria ................ er I have to get back to you on that one.

If only I could get the Beckhams to pick my lottery numbers as they must be two of the luckiest bastards ever to draw breath.

I'm sure that between the two of them they could figure it out.........couldn't they?

• 2 months later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers

This cunt.... This is one full metal jacket, boat tailed, hollow point, Winchester magnum of a cunt. I do not see why this smug bun-faced old queen, with all his fucking dough, does not simply admit to the utterly obvious fact that is his mincing, screaming queerhood. An absolute Volkswagen camper, it would hardly hurt his pr shit; as we know the demographic who are into shite like X-fucktor, Stricly Cunts Prancing et cetera, consist of silly old dears, silly young slags, silly fat housewives and of course woofers, who all love bent celebrity Cunts. Oooh, I wish he was my son! Etc. If he was my son I'd have had his asshole sown shut before puberty, the disgusting little shit.

QC.if the Cowell cunt admitted he was a cock smoker it would only make him more popular,even to the point of signing a multi million ideal with the BBC.

Therefore the cunt would be on the TV more than what he is now.

Apparently him and his wife were asleep in the house when they were burgled.

So someone crept in, they possibly had a weapon, Cowell was asleep and an easy target.............

No fucking justice.

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Apparently him and his wife were asleep in the house when they were burgled.

So someone crept in, they possibly had a weapon, Cowell was asleep and an easy target.............

No fucking justice.

Whoever this burglar is, he needs a fucking slap for missing tha trick... jesus h. fucking christ... he could have written any number on a cheque and the entire fuckign UK would have signed it.. and half the yanks no doubt...

This must be one of those "would you killl Hitler in 1930" type questions...