CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cancer

Guest Lady Penelope

All this fuss about cancer ffs.  All these corny platitudes from all of you!   Most cancer is curable nowadays and gets you loads of attention and paid leave from work (depression just doesn't cut it anymore) - cancer for paid time off work is a fucking WIN WIN.  Yes, it's not nice having it, but then neither is flu, we all have to die of something and cancer seems as good as anything.  I'm not being harsh or thoughtless, but you all sound so fucking drippy on the subject.  It's a fact of life, getting ill, recovering, sometimes dying.  Experience everything in moderation, getting people to fuck you up the arse is a guaranteed way of shortening your lifespan. FACT!  So is smoking and so is hurling yourself off Beachy Head. I'm getting angry now....

Guest Alfie Noakes

All this fuss about cancer ffs. All these corny platitudes from all of you! Most cancer is curable nowadays and gets you loads of attention and paid leave from work (depression just doesn't cut it anymore) - cancer for paid time off work is a fucking WIN WIN. Yes, it's not nice having it, but then neither is flu, we all have to die of something and cancer seems as good as anything. I'm not being harsh or thoughtless, but you all sound so fucking drippy on the subject. It's a fact of life, getting ill, recovering, sometimes dying. Experience everything in moderation, getting people to fuck you up the arse is a guaranteed way of shortening your lifespan. FACT! So is smoking and so is hurling yourself off Beachy Head. I'm getting angry now....

So, comparing cancer to flu are you simpleton? Have you watched it eat away at a loved one from within and erode their humanity slowly away in screaming pain that nothing can touch? If you have then you would be ashamed of your last statement.
You are an inhumane piece of shit and a total cunt.
Oh and I cant believe I am stooping to this level, but, just kill yourself, subhuman.

All this fuss about cancer ffs.  All these corny platitudes from all of you!   Most cancer is curable nowadays and gets you loads of attention and paid leave from work (depression just doesn't cut it anymore) - cancer for paid time off work is a fucking WIN WIN.  Yes, it's not nice having it, but then neither is flu, we all have to die of something and cancer seems as good as anything.  I'm not being harsh or thoughtless, but you all sound so fucking drippy on the subject.  It's a fact of life, getting ill, recovering, sometimes dying.  Experience everything in moderation, getting people to fuck you up the arse is a guaranteed way of shortening your lifespan. FACT!  So is smoking and so is hurling yourself off Beachy Head. I'm getting angry now....

Did you see this thread last night when it was 3 pages longer? The corny platitudes were in a fucking minority then, let me tell you.

Anyway, fluffy kittens anyone? Butterflies and fluffy kittens...!

Two blues and a white.

Disgusting cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Open your heart to jesus. With jesus on your side youl overcome anything. You dont need medicine. Just jesus. God bless you all.

Not going to bite at the bait you are dangling, you poor thing.

"He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Guest Alfie Noakes

God bless you. Aggression is not in the teachings of our saviour.

This is a thread about the cunt that is cancer. My mum was religion incarnate, she truly believed, went to pray in church many times, yet the way cancer took her was far from any way that any 'loving' god would or should treat his creation.

So back off with the god bothering mate, this is not the forum for that you cheeky splurger of red gunk on mass produced muck biscuit maker.

I learned to bake and make my own years ago and they are enjoyed by many of my friends and family.

I think you'll find that frank has finally displayed his true colours, rat. 

Frank will never lose control though, he's just playing with most of us on here. I wouldn't want to play poker with his arse

Guest KuntaCunty

Quite as to why your comments were removed fuck knows. They should have remained along with those made by the Dyke, and the sentiments of Rat, for ALL to see the factual cunts that the three of you are.

Fuck off Jazz!  My sentiments were aimed at you, and only you, because you are a hypocritical, lying, heap of greasy shit.  I HAVE lost loved ones to cancer, one, a particularly lovely lady, died at age 29!!!  Breast cancer.  So, I'll ask you again, what have you done on this board other than whinge, moan and bawl your eyes out about getting trolled, when a significant portion of ALL trolling that happens here, is done by YOU?  How many times did you slag off Mrs Roops because she told you that you are a total fucking cunt, lying about disclosing your personal details, and supposedly getting hacked?  It was all bullshit, and we all fucking know it.  You can't take getting ripped on here, by registered members or guests, so you played the "poor broken wing bird" bit to get the guest lounge cut.  But you turn around and, like myself and others, had the cheek to rip on Judge about having the word "nonce" removed from use on CC.  Go fucking kill yourself you despicable, slithering, slimy fucking cunt!  Fuck off, like you were going to when the trolls were tearing you to pieces!  You thin skinned bovine cow pie!  LOL  Your sanctimony and continuing saga of failure and social exclusion is not wanted here.

Fuck off Jazz! My sentiments were aimed at you, and only you, because you are a hypocritical, lying, heap of greasy shit. I HAVE lost loved ones to cancer, one, a particularly lovely lady, died at age 29!!! Breast cancer. So, I'll ask you again, what have you done on this board other than whinge, moan and bawl your eyes out about getting trolled, when a significant portion of ALL trolling that happens here, is done by YOU? How many times did you slag off Mrs Roops because she told you that you are a total fucking cunt, lying about disclosing your personal details, and supposedly getting hacked? It was all bullshit, and we all fucking know it. You can't take getting ripped on here, by registered members or guests, so you played the "poor broken wing bird" bit to get the guest lounge cut. But you turn around and, like myself and others, had the cheek to rip on Judge about having the word "nonce" removed from use on CC. Go fucking kill yourself you despicable, slithering, slimy fucking cunt! Fuck off, like you were going to when the trolls were tearing you to pieces! You thin skinned bovine cow pie! LOL Your sanctimony and continuing saga of failure and social exclusion is not wanted here.

Chest bump.