CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cancer

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest KuntaCunty

Oh my, the chinless, spineless wonder has spent his entire day creating this one!  :lol:

In the midst of yet ANOTHER complete meltdown, the bawling cunt is still in denial of events past.  Fuck off you greasy cretinous cunt!

Try again, Jizzmeister. Your novice attempts at dodging the issue of your trolling and hypocrisy are underwhelming.

Kunter, I think it's fair to say the jizzer is unwell. Some would say that he's completely off his fucking nut. You're not that far behind him, to be honest..

Guest KuntaCunty

Why Jizz, you really are all worked up in a grand pram emptying tantrum, aren't you?  LMAO!  I can't believe how entertaining it is working you up into a full stop frothing at the mouth, mental meltdown, that you dedicate your time and effort stalking, trolling, and attempting to get out of the hole you dug for yourself.  LOL

Keep it up genital wart, this is a wonderful way to wind down from a long week!

Guest KuntaCunty

Kunter, I think it's fair to say the jizzer is unwell. Some would say that he's completely off his fucking nut. You're not that far behind him, to be honest..

Perhaps.  But I never got HACKED because I ran my fucking gob about my personal life.  He's backpedaling, and trying to cover his old lies with new ones.  LOL  Whatever the case, I don't really give a fuck, except to enjoy his meltdown.

Perhaps. But I never got HACKED because I ran my fucking gob about my personal life. He's backpedaling, and trying to cover his old lies with new ones. LOL Whatever the case, I don't really give a fuck, except to enjoy his meltdown.

Understood. Would you mind sending me any personal info you have on the jizz via PM. Anything you got... anything.

Well.. there you have it, jazz. Despised by everyone everywhere. If there was ever a right time to kill yourself, nowish seems apt.

Looks like franks bipolar is on the upswing. Funny how his last pathetic descent into maudlin self-pity on this thread wasn't long after the full moon, that seems to be an emerging pattern. If he ever takes his own advice and does away with himself, I'd like to get my money down on the two days either side of that, wonder if ladbrokes are running a book on it.

Guest nobgobbler

With respect, you may have chosen the wrong place to hide it, from that back-stabbing cunt.

oh well, at least Pen gets to have her nom back, for now. I'm off to the seafront to watch the comet, and/or freeze my tits off which ever happens first.

Guest KuntaCunty

oh well, at least Pen gets to have her nom back, for now. I'm off to the seafront to watch the comet, and/or freeze my tits off which ever happens first.

If you want your tits warmed up, I have large hands, capable of resuscitating and warming more than just average handfuls.  PM me your location!  ;)

If you want your tits warmed up, I have large hands, capable of resuscitating and warming more than just average handfuls.  PM me your location!  ;)

That's just fucking creepy, and presumably your arse worn missus doesn't read this anymore?  You really are a massive cunt KC.