CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cancer

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest nobgobbler

This really is you isnt it Jazz with your multi id trolling you cunt

I think its Wad. Too many "arsewipe" references not to be.

If you want your tits warmed up, I have large hands, capable of resuscitating and warming more than just average handfuls.  PM me your location!  ;)

Thanks for the offer KC but I'm still in mourning. Grumpy was the only cunt for me. Oh alright then.

That your cancerous comments were aimed at anybody at all on here, shows the true cunt that you are.

You ask me for answers? Take your stab at these you brainless fucking woman, and then perhaps return to reinventing yourself yet again as some other cunt. You disgraceful fartslice.

88YotDs.jpg

Nobody nips this shiite in the bud but for  good measure I'd like to throw in that I was one of those who wanted the Guest Forum to stay open and still think it should have stayed open, and I am not a multiple ID user nor in any way shape or form related to Patroller misfit.. But since everybody seems having so much fun, I might want to reconsider.  Apple ID? Atlassian? Any recommendations?

Guest KuntaCunty

That's just fucking creepy, and presumably your arse worn missus doesn't read this anymore?  You really are a massive cunt KC.

Unlike you, my wife still has a sense of humour.  She can see what I'm doing, and KNOWS that nothing can come from such a harmless flirtation.  I don't know where Gobby is located, and if I did, I wouldn't be bothered to go, because I am indeed, happily married, again, unlike you!  When it comes to things like this, best you fuck off, and suck your thumb in a dark corner.  You know fuck all about relationship dynamics.  You and your sock puppet Jazz are both irretrievably thick and worthless to the human species.

Guest KuntaCunty

Frank got two days.... Roops ought to think about giving you a few days for your trolling efforts, you hypocritical cocksucker!  When this was done to you in the guest lounge, you bawled your faggot eyes out.  Now that the guest lounge is closed, you don't have any cover for your activities. 

Go fucking hang yourself!  LOL

Unlike you, my wife still has a sense of humour.  She can see what I'm doing, and KNOWS that nothing can come from such a harmless flirtation.  I don't know where Gobby is located, and if I did, I wouldn't be bothered to go, because I am indeed, happily married, again, unlike you!  When it comes to things like this, best you fuck off, and suck your thumb in a dark corner.  You know fuck all about relationship dynamics.  You and your sock puppet Jazz are both irretrievably thick and worthless to the human species.

Poor Gobby, you built her up with the promise of a tit rub and in reality, if she was next door, you " wouldn't bother".  Nobgobbler -- you will have to try a different tack to lure men in .  The topless school girl look ain't working for you love.  Maybe something a little classier?

Poor Gobby, you built her up with the promise of a tit rub and in reality, if she was next door, you " wouldn't bother".  Nobgobbler -- you will have to try a different tack to lure men in .  The topless school girl look ain't working for you love.  Maybe something a little classier?

Too true. I mean, what sort of complete and utter desperate fucking imbecile would you have to be to meet up with some cunt you'd encountered on here for a tit rub in real life? That wouldn't end well!

Guest nobgobbler

Poor Gobby, you built her up with the promise of a tit rub and in reality, if she was next door, you " wouldn't bother". Nobgobbler -- you will have to try a different tack to lure men in . The topless school girl look ain't working for you love. Maybe something a little classier?

Lure men in? Its not real poohknee. My avatar is an "up yours" reference that the regulars understand. Before your time. And it gives Bawsy a semi.

Too true. I mean, what sort of complete and utter desperate fucking imbecile would you have to be to meet up with some cunt you'd encountered on here for a tit rub in real life? That wouldn't end well!

He said he loved me..........