CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cunt singing Erasure on the tube

Decimus

Guest Alfie Noakes

Oh fuck no. They need to be stopped. I suggest shoving a large tampon down their throat followed by a large drink of water and a swift kick in the bollocks may put them of their singing, you may even get a bum note!

I'm singing Mr Blue Sky as I type, but no fuckers even half interested in filming that.  Publicity stunt, the cunts.  I was on the tube over the weekend and no one is cheerful, absolutely no one.

An Islamic revivalist movement, often characterized by moral conservatism, literalism, and the attempt to implement Islamic values in all spheres of life (Aka sharia law).
2. The religious faith, principles, or cause of Islam (aka cause of all problems, most recently school kids in Pakistan).

I think all muslims should go live on st helana and all boats to and from cancelled. Do you think the "friendly" muslim who you talk to next door is going to take your side when the UK becomes a battle ground similar to Iraq with cunts strutting around with ak47's or there side. Fuck them all and fuck you abdul

Are you related to Nobgobbler perchance?

An Islamic revivalist movement, often characterized by moral conservatism, literalism, and the attempt to implement Islamic values in all spheres of life (Aka sharia law).
2. The religious faith, principles, or cause of Islam (aka cause of all problems, most recently school kids in Pakistan).

I think all muslims should go live on st helana and all boats to and from cancelled. Do you think the "friendly" muslim who you talk to next door is going to take your side when the UK becomes a battle ground similar to Iraq with cunts strutting around with ak47's or there side. Fuck them all and fuck you abdul

Moral conservatism is a good thing. Western warmongering is not. No one in Afghanistan has killed anyone on US or European soil. Johnnie 911s were Saudi nationals, but as that hand chopping, torturing fiefdom has oil, we won't be killing any of them soon.

• Like 1