CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RIP JAZZ

Guest Keith Lard

Guest JackoTC

I know Jazz kicked up a huge fuss about multi Id's and the guest forum, and whilst I didn't use it much, I thought it was good to have it there as we could go in occasionally and vent some spleen. It seemed to have been removed almost solely due to his pressure on the mods, which must have ruined a bit of fun for dozens of the guest wankers, which seemed a little unfair.

That aside, I think this forum will be a little poorer without him. 

Fuck me, Ive just read this back and bored the fuck out of myself.............

I know Jazz kicked up a huge fuss about multi Id's and the guest forum, and whilst I didn't use it much, I thought it was good to have it there as we could go in occasionally and vent some spleen. It seemed to have been removed almost solely due to his pressure on the mods, which must have ruined a bit of fun for dozens of the guest wankers, which seemed a little unfair.
That aside, I think this forum will be a little poorer without him.
Fuck me, Ive just read this back and bored the fuck out of myself.............

He fucking set it up with his various sackmy id's. He was probably playing at being half the guests as well in order to get the guest forum shut down. It all fits.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He fucking set it up with his various sackmy id's. He was probably playing at being half the guests as well in order to get the guest forum shut down. It all fits.

Don't think it went as deep as that. Not quite the conspiracy you would like.

Don't think it went as deep as that. Not quite the conspiracy you would like.

I don't know, Card. Some of the posts that sackmyid has made today, in fact all of them have been in relation to Jazz related topics. This ID was only created today. Jazz and sackmyid liked the same post I made about Jazz today. And Jazz kicked off big time when the last incarnation of sackmy posted his details. Conveniently when he was waging his war on the guest forum. He lied to you about the length of his ban. I think he is an arch-manipulator and has been playing a long game to get what he wants.

Guest Lady Penelope

6I'm writing to the Attorney General forthwith, to insist he puts pressure on the Court of Appeal to get this ban at least doubled. Forthwith.

Couldn't you write to old Mrs Thompson at number 53 as she doesn't get many letters.

Guest RatJudgePropJazzFrankFend

The only thing that fits is your head down the toilet. Shit for brains. You haven't got a fucking clue. Cunt.