CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RIP JAZZ

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

I will miss you Jazz. I will get a dakimakura commissioned with your image on it and shall sleep with it every night, holding it closely to my body whilst sleeping naked. xxx

g9SAe1g.jpg

Guest Alfie Noakes

I am definitly not a multi and personally do have some sort of life, keeping 2 accounts going whilst wrestling with some of you cunts, fuck that. 1 account is hard enough

My very short and found out attempt at two ids was a total headfuck.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It all got way too heated and out of hand. Multi iders dont bother me as much as they did jazz, I am just getting a little too old to keep up mentally with more than one id as I found out with Dame Depakote.

Multi ID's don't bother me in the slightest. I couldn't give a fuck what others do as long as it's entertaining. Entertainment is surely the primary objective of this site? Getting rid of the guest lounges was a massive mistake in my view. At the end of the day this is a virtual environment and anyone who doesn't like it has complete control over whether they enter it or not.