CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to get Jazz reinstated

Guest KuntaCunty

Fuck me, you've changed your tune! Are you now looking out for the best interests of Jazz?

No, not in the least.  I simply don't dwell on what has already transpired.  All that bollocks with Jazz is in the past.  Is there nothing else worth cunting left in the world?  Is the Corner in existence, simply to talk about a man who can't presently defend himself?  What's done is done, Ape.  In my view, there is no point in bleating on about it.  I will say, however, that the baseless and pulled straight out of the arse accusations that I'm somehow seeking approval because I don't live to slag off Jazz when he's not here to give it back is sadly humourous.  I've always maintained that I'm easily entertained, but I just don't have any interest in going on and about the Jazz thing. 

For 28 long days & 28 long nights (to go) I will miss Yazz.

Then he will be back calling me LAMBSKIN when I am tearful.

I am surprised Spotto turned out to be so useless.

I am trying to work out Spotto's relationship with the Roopster. He seems to have limited power, maybe even very limited.

I am totally fucking useless.... It''s a fair cop. I have no idea what I am doing. I just press buttons and things disappear. Roops occasionally pms me to tell me to shave, shit and shower.

Guest KuntaCunty

I am totally fucking useless.... It''s a fair cop. I have no idea what I am doing. I just press buttons and things disappear. Roops occasionally pms me to tell me to shave, shit and shower.

If only she'd remind you to brush your fucking teeth from time to time.  

Did it ever occur to you that I don't have an axe to grind?  All this business about Jazz getting banned, the uncivil exchanges between us, etc... is now in the past.  Either he will return or won't, my guess is, he will.  That does not make me an approval seeking twat, as you suggest.  It just says I have moved on, and thick cunts like you ought to give it a try.  So it goes, the next big thing in the CC daytime drama.  Eastender's has nothing on the corner!  

Having just a vision is no solution, everything depends upon execution. Just move on ... without drama.

So that's why Frank always leaves your flat with a grin on his unkempt greasy face!

Ah now, Frank always has lots of chocolate Brazils at Christmas. He likes the Brazil's but is not keen on chocolate. I on the other hand have no teeth. So, Frank lets me suck the chocolate off then I return the nuts to him for later.
  • Like 1

Guest KuntaCunty

Having just a vision is no solution, everything depends upon execution. Just move on ... without drama.

I'm one of the few NOT going on and on about Jazz, but somehow I am moving on improperly?  I think it's time for some real drinking to begin.

Did it ever occur to you that I don't have an axe to grind? All this business about Jazz getting banned, the uncivil exchanges between us, etc... is now in the past. Either he will return or won't, my guess is, he will. That does not make me an approval seeking twat, as you suggest. It just says I have moved on, and thick cunts like you ought to give it a try. So it goes, the next big thing in the CC daytime drama. Eastender's has nothing on the corner!

You need a proper fuckin kicking. A complete and utter tart of tarts.

Guest KuntaCunty

You need a proper fuckin kicking. A complete and utter tart of tarts.

Peace be with you, Frank!  Also, may you find Bronski's cock stretching your back pipe tonight!  

Free ee Jazzie, the fella AH, bada boom da da.

CC is the Jazz Meister. This shite hole is nothing without the master.
So fuck off the lot of you wannabe cunts.

Sink your sorry dentures into your cheap arsed Iceland, eyeballs and arsehole dyed turkey colour, reconstituted, reclaimed dead meat chickens.
Fucking peasants.

Deci, dear boy, just eat your mother with a pickled onion, clit hood cheese is a poor substitute for isle of mull cheddar.
But as they say "Beggars can't be choosers". If you fancy something a bit more tangy try, your papas smegma, just roll back his foreskin and scrape off with a knife.

Has someone given you a can of special brew outside the local train station where you usually beg tonight? You're talking more shit than usual. Since I'm in the Christmas spirit and you've brought up the subject of parents, what are your dead mother and father buying you this year?

Free ee Jazzie, the fella AH, bada boom da da.

CC is the Jazz Meister. This shite hole is nothing without the master.
So fuck off the lot of you wannabe cunts.

Sink your sorry dentures into your cheap arsed Iceland, eyeballs and arsehole dyed turkey colour, reconstituted, reclaimed dead meat chickens.
Fucking peasants.

Deci, dear boy, just eat your mother with a pickled onion, clit hood cheese is a poor substitute for isle of mull cheddar.
But as they say "Beggars can't be choosers". If you fancy something a bit more tangy try, your papas smegma, just roll back his foreskin and scrape off with a knife.

Ah, the unpublished Betjeman.
  • Like 1

Nothing that I will ever need, thanks for asking.

They left me with enough to last me if I live my life three time over.

But you'll never know what that feels like.

No I will never know. My parents are alive and well and enjoying all the lovely money they have made. The money I'm enjoying is my own, not inherited. The least your parents could have done was left their money to charity, as an apology for producing such a filthy, sponging, disgusting cunt such as you.

No I will never know. My parents are alive and well and enjoying all the lovely money they have made. The money I'm enjoying is my own, not inherited. The least your parents could have done was left their money to charity, as an apology for producing such a filthy, sponging, disgusting cunt such as you.

Now, lads. The answer to all this spare wealth you've got is for each of you to stuff a thousand pounds worth of used twenties into a brown envelope and post it to me at the address I will PM you.... Thanks in advance.

Guest KuntaCunty

Now, lads. The answer to all this spare wealth you've got is for each of you to stuff a thousand pounds worth of used twenties into a brown envelope and post it to me at the address I will PM you.... Thanks in advance.

New dentures in the making then, Spotto?