CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jackiey Budden (Jade Goodeys mum)

Guest KuntaCunty

haha. Fumigate the fucking thing when hes asleep inside it

I don't think I could do something like that.  Frank is a nutter, but as in any eco-system, everything has a purpose.  If all the algae in the seas were destroyed, plankton would die. larger creatures that depend on plankton would then die, and the problem would go right up the food chain until everything and everyone was starving.  We need Frank.  

• 2 years later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 27/12/2014 at 7:36 PM, cuntspotter said:

Oi, Peacock.... See that Jackie Budden? That's your girlfriend, that is.

Poor Drew Peacock .. is he buried under the patio?

Guest Mingeeta
On 25/12/2014 at 10:22 PM, Guest said:

She was on Big Brother MikeD (Celebrity Big Brother 5) - freeloaded off the back off her devil child now burning in hell.

Shows just how shite BB is when the only celebrities they can get most people havent heard of.

Get a fucking huge swimming pool in it and have Michael Barrymore be first in with a bag of empty bottles, then lets see which money grabbing fame hungry twat has the nerve to go in.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Shows just how shite BB is when the only celebrities they can get most people havent heard of.

Get a fucking huge swimming pool in it and have Michael Barrymore be first in with a bag of empty bottles, then lets see which money grabbing fame hungry twat has the nerve to go in.

I'd say you'd swallow dive into it mingbag baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd say you'd swallow dive into it mingbag baby 

Panzerknacker 

The bottles would be for you so you could have kinky foreplay with some other german queer. Fucking tool. 

Mingeeta 

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How's her hair loss problem progressing then?  

For most peolpe, their hair keeps growing a bit after death, well, I did say most people...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

For most peolpe, their hair keeps growing a bit after death, well, I did say most people...

I expect mine will completely fall out, like little needles of the Christmas tree in February!  My hair is a cunt, it waited until my social life was really getting fiery, then decided to begin falling out.  On the bright side, I look far more sophisticated and worldly without it.  I'm trying to learn to use a straight razor to shave the skull and an a power orbital sander with a buffing pad to keep the dome shiny.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I expect mine will completely fall out, like little needles of the Christmas tree in February!  My hair is a cunt, it waited until my social life was really getting fiery, then decided to begin falling out.  On the bright side, I look far more sophisticated and worldly without it.  I'm trying to learn to use a straight razor to shave the skull and an a power orbital sander with a buffing pad to keep the dome shiny.

Fuck off baldy :D

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off baldy :D

I suppose our midnight rendezvous tonight, where I was supposed to insert my bald head into your minge so you can have something touch the sides is off then? ;)

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's not actually true, they used to believe the hair continued to grow after death but what really happens is the skin surrounding the follicle shrinks back and reveals more of the subcutaneous portion of the hair. I'm sure you couldn't give a toss but I thought I'd say it just to be nerdy.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's not actually true, they used to believe the hair continued to grow after death but what really happens is the skin surrounding the follicle shrinks back and reveals more of the subcutaneous portion of the hair. I'm sure you couldn't give a toss but I thought I'd say it just to be nerdy.

I didn't know the corner had a CSI unit 

On 3/27/2017 at 1:02 PM, Mingeeta said:

The bottles would be for you so you could have kinky foreplay with some other german queer. Fucking tool. 

Mingeeta 

Mingbag baby I'd say the only foreplay you know anything about is the punter slipping a tenner in your Y fronts after he's wrecked your bum.

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mingbag baby I'd say the only foreplay you know anything about is the punter slipping a tenner in your Y fronts after he's wrecked your bum.

Panzerknacker 

Oh my you really are good at comebacks aren't you. Stupid twat.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Oh my you really are good at comebacks aren't you. Stupid twat.

He his,I've suffered trauma because of his comebacks. And Pen likes his posts which adds even more agony. Where will we go?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True.

The couldn't give a toss bit that is.