CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretentious retired cunts on property relocation shows.

Decimus

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I dont think I have ever been part of any group where the old timers havent hankered back to bygone days.

This fits in perfectly with Professor Mankys theory of Irreversible Dynamic Decrepitude whereby nothing ever improves. But this is total shite.

Did all these giants, who dominated the site, leave because they were bored putting up with the imbeciles they left behind? If that is the case, the good old days are a total fantasy perpetuated by the tossers so bland that they forced the legends to run for the hills.  I often wonder why some people bother logging on when all they contribute is negativity whilst trying to make their predictions of imminent collapse a self fulfilling prophesy.

Luckily, I am like a breath of fresh air blowing through the noms with an incisive mind, razor sharp wit and a burning desire to piss off some of the old guard with my mere presence.

Fuck you doom mongers. The future is bright as we havent made it happen yet

I don't hark back to the time when I first joined. It was absolute dog shit, everyone calling each other "mate" and a load of maudlin bollocks being posted. There was a nom counselling deebom against having an affair, a nom about deebom's drug addled father were everyone swapped sympathetic ditty's, a nom from that weird old fucker Grumpycunt about getting old and how depressing it was, Gyppo telling us about her dead grandaughter and everyone offering sympathy.

It genuinely was a complete load of fucking bollocks. I'm glad the majority on here are nasty cunts now.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't hark back to the time when I first joined. It was absolute dog shit, everyone calling each other "mate" and a load of maudlin bollocks being posted. There was a nom counselling deebom against having an affair, a nom about deeboms drug addled father were everyone swapped sympathetic ditty's, a nom from that weird old fucker Grumpycunt about getting old and how depressing it was, Gyppo telling us about her dead grandaughter and everyone offering sympathy.

It Genuinely was a complete load of fucking bollocks. I'm glad the majority are nasty cunts now.

That post is a tad surprising to me although I did not have you in mind when I posted. There is too much shit in the world to mourn over yesteryear.

Lets all get down to some serious cunting in 2018

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I dont think I have ever been part of any group where the old timers havent hankered back to bygone days.

This fits in perfectly with Professor Mankys theory of Irreversible Dynamic Decrepitude whereby nothing ever improves. But this is total shite.

Did all these giants, who dominated the site, leave because they were bored putting up with the imbeciles they left behind? If that is the case, the good old days are a total fantasy perpetuated by the tossers so bland that they forced the legends to run for the hills.  I often wonder why some people bother logging on when all they contribute is negativity whilst trying to make their predictions of imminent collapse a self fulfilling prophesy.

Luckily, I am like a breath of fresh air blowing through the noms with an incisive mind, razor sharp wit and a burning desire to piss off some of the old guard with my mere presence.

Fuck you doom mongers. The future is bright as we havent made it happen yet

good old Manky

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

That post is a tad surprising to me although I did not have you in mind when I posted. There is too much shit in the world to mourn over yesteryear.

Lets all get down to some serious cunting in 2018

It's definitely better now, excluding Albert fucking Ross of course.

Just now, ratcum said:

good old Manky

You are of course correct. That post is akin to that speech At Agincourt by Henry VIII about summoning up your sinews and stiffening the blood, or Winston fighting the fuckers on the beach speech. Sometimes I dont know how I manage it.

Just now, Decimus said:

It's definitely better now, excluding Albert fucking Ross of course.

Luckily Albert admitted his name was Ross because I nearly, but not very nearly, thought he might be Albert Einstein

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't hark back to the time when I first joined. It was absolute dog shit, everyone calling each other "mate" and a load of maudlin bollocks being posted. There was a nom counselling deebom against having an affair, a nom about deebom's drug addled father were everyone swapped sympathetic ditty's, a nom from that weird old fucker Grumpycunt about getting old and how depressing it was, Gyppo telling us about her dead grandaughter and everyone offering sympathy.

It genuinely was a complete load of fucking bollocks. I'm glad the majority on here are nasty cunts now.

I remember Catwoman giving advice to some cunt who was doing a job application.

"Spellcheck the fuck out of it!" she helpfully put in

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Who? 

Who the fuck are you?

How well did you do in the Phil Jupitus look a like competition, fat cunt.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Who the fuck are you?

hahahahah nice one centurion, that taught the Bubba cunt a lesson and I think it will fuck up Bubs confidence for a few days.

Job well done Drossy, why not have a couple of weeks off now you hilariously funny cunt to enjoy your success.

49 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

hahahahah nice one centurion, that taught the Bubba cunt a lesson and I think it will fuck up Bubs confidence for a few days.

Job well done Drossy, why not have a couple of weeks off now you hilariously funny cunt to enjoy your success.

Cheers Swarm, but I think I’ve got this....

56 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Who the fuck are you?

I came second, actually, after your mum. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Cheers Swarm, but I think I’ve got this....

I came second, actually, after your mum. 

She did well, as she meant to enter the Les Dawson competition, but she's nearly as thick as me. Are you sure you're not my dad, we share a lot of similar traits.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Decimus said:

Unfortunately, like many women, Mrs. D. Watches complete fucking drivel 99% of the time on the idiot box. The latest craze seems to be the above mentioned shite. Who in their right mind would want to spend an hour watching over privileged, privately educated Norman descendants turn down a host of country estates because an A road happens to be within 50 miles of the house and the Heathrow flight path is a paltry 200 hundred miles away. Still, I haven't come across anyone vulgar enough to want to move to Cheshire, so they at least have a modicum of sense.

This must be the 1000 thousandth nom that you have posted that are all shit.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

This must be the 1000 thousandth nom that you have posted that are all shit.

When I first read this poorly constructed bollocks, I assumed that you had suffered some sort of major cerebral event. Upon further consideration, I realised that it's actually the first Drewsday of the new year.

You drunken fucking cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

Eh? Do you mean a million?

I was being ironic, but alas it has all been in vain. If you re-read the Dickyless post again the flid has written "200 hundred"

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Eh? Do you mean a million?

Albert, I obviously hope that your membership will be cut short imminently through an agonisingly painful death.

However, if you unfortunately remain alive, you'll soon come to realise that every Tuesday, Drew spews forth incomprehensible bollocks at an alarming rate. He's a disgusting alcoholic who lives in a bungalow because he's too smashed to be trusted with stairs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Typo I think Drew, that not how you spell moronic, no worries though sorted now. 

With wit like that you ought to become a comedian like Michael Mcintyre, because he's an unfunny cunt too.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

With wit like that you ought to become a comedian like Michael Mcintyre, because he's an unfunny cunt too.

I was just trying to help, you need all the help you can get at this time of day after a little tot or two.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Poof.