CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretentious retired cunts on property relocation shows.

Decimus

Unfortunately, like many women, Mrs. D. Watches complete fucking drivel 99% of the time on the idiot box. The latest craze seems to be the above mentioned shite. Who in their right mind would want to spend an hour watching over privileged, privately educated Norman descendants turn down a host of country estates because an A road happens to be within 50 miles of the house and the Heathrow flight path is a paltry 200 hundred miles away. Still, I haven't come across anyone vulgar enough to want to move to Cheshire, so they at least have a modicum of sense.

• Like 1

'Still, I haven't come across anyone vulgar enough to want to move to Cheshire'

Vulgar? Surely you just mean 'poor'?

I dunno, Londo. There are plenty of c list northern celebrity types inhabiting this particular sty. Otherwise Punkape would be out of a job cleaning toilets.

• 3 years later...
On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 9:25 PM, Decimus said:

Unfortunately, like many women, Mrs. D. Watches complete fucking drivel 99% of the time on the idiot box. The latest craze seems to be the above mentioned shite. Who in their right mind would want to spend an hour watching over privileged, privately educated Norman descendants turn down a host of country estates because an A road happens to be within 50 miles of the house and the Heathrow flight path is a paltry 200 hundred miles away. Still, I haven't come across anyone vulgar enough to want to move to Cheshire, so they at least have a modicum of sense.

Even better, Stibbly 'liking' this shit. What a fucking sap. lol

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Even better, Stibbly 'liking' this shit. What a fucking sap. lol

I love it when you dredge up my classics. I normally end up with a plethora of new likes from cunts unlucky enough not to have witnessed my genius first time around.

Fuck off.

Lol.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, it's marginally better than this new shit.

I have heard that the final stages of cancer take the sufferer into a phase of nostalgia, sometimes dementia.  The end is near, Withers, I'm sad to say!  

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not sad, if it means being free from the likes of you.  God hates you.

You’ll agree that our best days on here are probably behind us, Withers. Although we’ve both been around from almost the very beginning, why do you think it’s my character that’s most likely to be remembered, and not yours?

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll agree that our best days on here are probably behind us, Withers. Although we’ve both been around from almost the very beginning, why do you think it’s my character that’s most likely to be remembered, and not yours?

when was the very beginning for you Frank?

2007 for me, although it was before  we had to have names

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's Cunts Corner, and you are the bigger cunt?

Edited by Witheredscrote
43 km away, and still can't find me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm not sad, if it means being free from the likes of you.  God hates you.

You truly are terminal.  Only those desperate to come to terms with their now dissipating lives, would blather on about god bollocks.  Between the two of us, I'm happy you're going to die first!  

10 hours ago, Frank said:

My best days we’re behind me when I was six

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Frank said:

Gyps you unwashed and drunken gormless piece of shit, tell us one of your midnight funnies. 

How aout us meeting up at Cerne Abbass Frank? We could go and look at the big man and then have tea and a slice of carrot cake in that nice tea room in the village.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

How aout us meeting up at Cerne Abbass Frank? We could go and look at the big man and then have tea and a slice of carrot cake in that nice tea room in the village.

Please can I join you?

Please collect me from Maiden Newton station.

14 hours ago, Frank said:

I think it was 2011-12. We’ve been through several cycles, but you’ve been shit for a while now. Why?

you're still a newbie to me Frank. Legends like Lady P, Applescruff, Flinty and Benny were cunting whilst you were still in short trousers.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you're still a newbie to me Frank. Legends like Lady P, Applescruff, Flinty and Benny were cunting whilst you were still in short trousers.

I dont think I have ever been part of any group where the old timers havent hankered back to bygone days.

This fits in perfectly with Professor Mankys theory of Irreversible Dynamic Decrepitude whereby nothing ever improves. But this is total shite.

Did all these giants, who dominated the site, leave because they were bored putting up with the imbeciles they left behind? If that is the case, the good old days are a total fantasy perpetuated by the tossers so bland that they forced the legends to run for the hills.  I often wonder why some people bother logging on when all they contribute is negativity whilst trying to make their predictions of imminent collapse a self fulfilling prophesy.

Luckily, I am like a breath of fresh air blowing through the noms with an incisive mind, razor sharp wit and a burning desire to piss off some of the old guard with my mere presence.

Fuck you doom mongers. The future is bright as we havent made it happen yet

58 minutes ago, Manky said:

I dont think I have ever been part of any group where the old timers havent hankered back to bygone days.

This fits in perfectly with Professor Mankys theory of Irreversible Dynamic Decrepitude whereby nothing ever improves. But this is total shite.

Did all these giants, who dominated the site, leave because they were bored putting up with the imbeciles they left behind? If that is the case, the good old days are a total fantasy perpetuated by the tossers so bland that they forced the legends to run for the hills.  I often wonder why some people bother logging on when all they contribute is negativity whilst trying to make their predictions of imminent collapse a self fulfilling prophesy.

Luckily, I am like a breath of fresh air blowing through the noms with an incisive mind, razor sharp wit and a burning desire to piss off some of the old guard with my mere presence.

Fuck you doom mongers. The future is bright as we havent made it happen yet

Idiot.