CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It was a very good year

Guest JackoTC

I rather suspect that you wont find too much sympathy coming your way Franko. A quick opinion poll of the Corner would suggest that you deserve some vile torture and a generally unpleasant 2015 ahead. And those comments were from the Corner residents who like you.

Guest KuntaCunty

It wasn't. I lost my mate Rik this year.. the selfish minkey. Where do I go from here? I miss Minty too.

Sorry to hear that, Frank.  Where to go from here?  I wish I knew, mate.  Only you can really know that.  

Was it indeed, i guess for some it was, for me, 50/50.

Fends!  Good to see you back!  Where the fuck you been?  I will be satisfied if you tell me you lost track of time watching nunsploitation!  

Fuck off Frank, nobody cares about your made up sob stories. You are rapidly becoming Jizzmonster Mark 2. You poor sad sack of shit.

Of course people care.. I've never been so popular. Any news?

Guest KuntaCunty

I have been living KC, that's all, chav bashing, nearly got caught but the copper agreed with what i was doing, a spot of water sports with the local bike and i have been hunting for Thor's hammer, not found that cunt yet, just normal things a maniac likes to do.

Well, it's good to see you back, and as cuntish as ever!  

Guest JackoTC

I have been living KC, that's all, chav bashing, nearly got caught but the copper agreed with what i was doing, a spot of water sports with the local bike and i have been hunting for Thor's hammer, not found that cunt yet, just normal things a maniac likes to do.

Yes Fends, sounds like fun. I thought you had wanked yourself to death. I had some pics of the wife's sister for you too. They're gone now, turned into paper mache after a weeks work on them !

• 1 year later...