CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martial Law

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

America is a fucking mess. I dont know about Nov 2015, but somethings got to give or it will implode in civil war at some point.

FEMA have been preparing for something. Why else would you stockpile almost a million stackable coffins and spend 2 billion dollars on unoccupied camps

Well I dont know about that because I haven't seen it for myself and I'm wary of what the internet says. But America is a fucking mess. Detroit alone has a higher infant mortaltiy rate than Nairobi. Most Amercan cities have similar depressing statistics of varying sorts. It simply cant carry on like this forever.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Well I dont know about that because I haven't seen it for myself and I'm wary of what the internet says. But America is a fucking mess. Detroit alone has a higher infant mortaltiy rate than Nairobi. Most Amercan cities have similar depressing statistics of varying sorts. It simply cant carry on like this forever.

The FEMA stuff has been covered by every broadcaster in the US. They have been slowly removing liberties away from citizens since 9/11 and the Yanks have been buying more and more guns. They know man.

Wary of the internet? You sharp fucker. Take your first in English, writing fuckmejig, cockney rhyming slang and tough as ol' boots Stella attitude, then fuck right off. Scum.

Guest KuntaCunty

FEMA have been preparing for something. Why else would you stockpile almost a million stackable coffins and spend 2 billion dollars on unoccupied camps

We're not supposed to know about the stackable coffins.  Those were meant for victims of Katrina, but FEMA just dumped the bodies in the swamps for the alligator population, and the creation of Swamp People.  The 2 billion went to the coffers of the politicians and coffin manufacturers and the camps were fucked off.  

Guest Dr Pandemic

We're not supposed to know about the stackable coffins. Those were meant for victims of Katrina, but FEMA just dumped the bodies in the swamps for the alligator population, and the creation of Swamp People. The 2 billion went to the coffers of the politicians and coffin manufacturers and the camps were fucked off.

Swamp people? Were fucked.

We're not supposed to know about the stackable coffins.  Those were meant for victims of Katrina, but FEMA just dumped the bodies in the swamps for the alligator population, and the creation of Swamp People.  The 2 billion went to the coffers of the politicians and coffin manufacturers and the camps were fucked off.

Stackable coffins? Why not flat packs that with two shakes become a rigid structure that can be carried around and stacked. These have been used for years. This sounds like more sub 100 iq conspiracy bollocks to me . Where's my foil hat? Scare after scare is trotted out on the net, but no one ever points out that nothing ever happens. These doom laden halfwits could only prosper on the Internet. No fucker would buy a mag called " The end of the world/your life/ society as we know it, next week some time.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Stackable coffins? Why not flat packs that with two shakes become a rigid structure that can be carried around and stacked. These have been used for years. This sounds like more sub 100 iq conspiracy bollocks to me . Where's my foil hat? Scare after scare is trotted out on the net, but no one ever points out that nothing ever happens. These doom laden halfwits could only prosper on the Internet. No fucker would buy a mag called " The end of the world/your life/ society as we know it, next week some time.

Like i said already, it has already been covered by all news networks in the u.s. Conspiracy theories are not born from public spending publication facts. Go have a dig, it is publically available info

Guest Dr Pandemic

Constant conspiracy theory churning is indicative of unrest, that should be enough to make people worry. Not about the events themselves, but the fact that people are clearly aware that governments lie.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Governments are unpopular? HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

No, governments lie about or do not publish reasons for public spending. That is where most conspiracy theories come from. There is an element of truth in all of them, but research into spending and why is what establishes truth from fiction. Also, plenty of conspiracy theories have been proven true. I can give a biggie right now

Guest KuntaCunty

You find the prospect of politicians fucking off with 2 billion dollars and screwing the public to be conspiracy theory fare for the helmet wearing, head bashing, drooling from the mouth types, do you?  I have your foil hat, and I'm roasting a fucking ham in it!  

You find the prospect of politicians fucking off with 2 billion dollars and screwing the public to be conspiracy theory fare for the helmet wearing, head bashing, drooling from the mouth types, do you? I have your foil hat, and I'm roasting a fucking ham in it!

Only 2 billion dollars? Small fucking potatoes.

Guest Dr Pandemic

You find the prospect of politicians fucking off with 2 billion dollars and screwing the public to be conspiracy theory fare for the helmet wearing, head bashing, drooling from the mouth types, do you? I have your foil hat, and I'm roasting a fucking ham in it!

I get this happens regularly, but its on what and why you spend it. Buying coffins en mass has me asking questions.

You find the prospect of politicians fucking off with 2 billion dollars and screwing the public to be conspiracy theory fare for the helmet wearing, head bashing, drooling from the mouth types, do you?  I have your foil hat, and I'm roasting a fucking ham in it!

Have got a fruitarian alternative?

Guest Dr Pandemic

Only 2 billion dollars? Small fucking potatoes.

Thats so far and only in 3 states, which indicates state wide understanding. Also much more money on tanks, yet to be shipped, hundreds of them, and other armoured vehicles.