CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat butch lesbians

White Cunt

By the look of all the sagginess, she has been rapidly losing weight.  God knows how big she was before.  I bet she cries into her pillow at night.  Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Guest KuntaCunty

Is that a scrotum popping out of the side of her bra?

I suspect a lymphatic tumor.  Bulk like that is beyond support of a standard bra.  I should think plastic shrink wrap a better choice.

Guest Dr Pandemic

I suspect a lymphatic tumor. Bulk like that is beyond support of a standard bra. I should think plastic shrink wrap a better choice.

No i'd recommend sending her to north korea, they love dogs over there, she can be a buffet lunch. Or, kim jong un can drop her on the U.S.A

Guest KuntaCunty

No i'd recommend sending her to north korea, they love dogs over there, she can be a buffet lunch. Or, kim jong un can drop her on the U.S.A

With some extensive liposuction treatments, the Japanese could give up whaling for ten years and never run out of oil.  

Guest Dr Pandemic

No, but you could burn the oil lamps for a fortnight without going dark!

A post apocalyptic world where we perform liposuction on fat lesbians to produce oil for burning lamps. Sounds fun.

Guest KuntaCunty

A post apocalyptic world where we perform liposuction on fat lesbians to produce oil for burning lamps. Sounds fun.

In a post apocalyptic world, pumping water out of the ground will require people power and large, heavy wooden wheels and gears, and poor cunts walking in circles.  The renderings could keep the wheels lubed.  

Guest Dr Pandemic

In a post apocalyptic world, pumping water out of the ground will require people power and large, heavy wooden wheels and gears, and poor cunts walking in circles. The renderings could keep the wheels lubed.

And we'll go out together, black-bagging all the fat lesbians and feminists with harpoons

When are fat people gonna realise that they are most hated and vilified group of people in the western world today?  If I was fat I would be dieting like a bitch.  Haterz have got to hate something and them and gingers are a couple of the few things allowed to hate nowadays. (I don't hate gingers though, I think they are cool).