CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ASDA and their cunt staff

Decimus

Well done on the Bacon sarnie and B&H Deco. Thank fuck I'm not the only one who takes his own health seriously.

You only live once, and it's depressing enough knowing there's no afterlife. What kind of a cunt deity would inflict Frank upon the planet? Must all be a load of bollocks, much like the aforementioned wanker's contributions thus far.

(Asda is so working class)

You say that like it's a bad thing you fucking seedy gloyn merchant. I'm working class and fucking proud of it you cunt. I have a London accent you could slip into a Nick Love film, I go to the pub and drink Stella, I do a tradesmans job, I smoke roll ups, I shop at Asda, I swear like a trooper and say what I fucking well like, when I like, to whom I like. I have a 1st in English literature/Professional & Creative Writing, and you, you little cunt wouldnt say a fucking word to me if you met me, because you'd be shitting your dirty little pants at my working class awesomeness.

You cunt.

You say that like it's a bad thing you fucking seedy gloyn merchant. I'm working class and fucking proud of it you cunt. I have a London accent you could slip into a Nick Love film, I go to the pub and drink Stella, I do a tradesmans job, I smoke roll ups, I shop at Asda, I swear like a trooper and say what I fucking well like, when I like, to whom I like. I have a 1st in English literature/Professional & Creative Writing, and you, you little cunt wouldnt say a fucking word to me if you met me, because you'd be shitting your dirty little pants at my working class awesomeness.
You cunt.

I'd love to shove Punkape in a few of the pubs round Sheffield where I used to live. He'd have shit streaming down his plus fours all over his brogues. Lol Lol
  • Like 1

You cunt.

Ghastly.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Uppitty little shits like you need to be horsewhipped on a regular basis.If you worked for me you'd get a good backhander aswell.
I don't do creative writing either as I'm not a fudge-packer.

So novelists and film makers are fudgepackers? Cant wait to read your revised dictionary you orwell story dwelling cunt

Uppitty little shits like you need to be horsewhipped on a regular basis.If you worked for me you'd get a good backhander aswell.
I don't do creative writing either as I'm not a fudge-packer.

Creative writing ...what a cunt.

You cunt.

I passed my cycling proficiency test.... On the second occasion.

The only reason I'd go to Sheffield would be to cheer at David Blunketts funeral.

You'd be right at home there, you disgusting villein. As an illiterate, northern monkey, your knuckles would be right at home dragging on Sheffield's shit stained streets. Stop trying to associate with your betters and throw yourself into the gutter where your wife beating, coal loving sort belong.

So novelists and film makers are fudgepackers? Cant wait to read your revised dictionary you orwell story dwelling cunt

Most creative types are a little queer. However, deedum is a man's man... a solid, suburban, no nonsense 10 pint-a-night ... 'I will better myself and here's my fackin certificate' piece of shit.

Most creative types are a little queer. However, deedum is a man's man... a solid, suburban, no nonsense 10 pint-a-night ... 'I will better myself and here's my fackin certificate'
piece of shit.

4/10. The effort is there, but the talent is lacking. Just give up the ghost, you're clearly not as good as you used to be.