CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Penny Pepper

Cuntybaws

Just seen this “disabled spokesperson and activist” on the news talking about the first “UK Disabled Access Day” which is taking place today. Is she happy that attention is being paid to the disabled and awareness raised? No the cunt is whining that they should have had it in the summer because it's cold and wet today, and the wheelers don't like that!

MeaYrwO.jpg      Y2nFKFp.jpg

Writer, poet and performer of the untold. Prose, poems, politics, activism. That's me”, she says on her Twitter feed. “Pepper, you ungrateful, fat, ugly, whining sack of shit spacktard”, is what I would say on my Twitter feed. If I had one. Which I don't, because it's for cunts!

Guest Dr Pandemic

Just seen this “disabled spokesperson and activist” on the news talking about the first “UK Disabled Access Day” which is taking place today. Is she happy that attention is being paid to the disabled and awareness raised? No the cunt is whining that they should have had it in the summer because it's cold and wet today, and the wheelers don't like that!

MeaYrwO.jpgY2nFKFp.jpg

Writer, poet and performer of the untold. Prose, poems, politics, activism. That's me”, she says on her Twitter feed. “Pepper, you ungrateful, fat, ugly, whining sack of shit spacktard”, is what I would say on my Twitter feed. If I had one. Which I don't, because it's for cunts!

Im a cunt user of twitter, ill do it for you later and send you the permalink

MeaYrwO.jpg      Y2nFKFp.jpg

Her accessories work wonders on her appearance.

Her accessories work wonders on her appearance.

She reminds me of someone, CB. Some photo I once saw, another chubster....... can't quite put my finger on it.

If you've still got a copy, send it to Snatch. :ph34r:

FWIW, this ingrate actually reminds me more of that accesory-laden lezzer on Criminal Minds. Her name is Penelope too, if memory serves, but she's not in a wheelchair. Not yet, anyway, although the rate she's shifting pies I reckon diabetic amputations will take care of that fairly soon.

Penelope_Garcia.jpg

Guest Dr Pandemic

She reminds me of someone, CB. Some photo I once saw, another chubster....... can't quite put my finger on it.

Every fat fuck in the uk. Where i grew up, every woman looks like that

Oh fuck, it gets better! From her website:

From punky loner to letters from Morrissey, fanzine poet to Guardian contributor, childhood illness to disability activist, discovering sex and hating Thatcher”

Dumbass fucking raspberry!

Guest Dr Pandemic

Oh fuck, it gets better! From her website:

From punky loner to letters from Morrissey, fanzine poet to Guardian contributor, childhood illness to disability activist, discovering sex and hating Thatcher”

Dumbass fucking raspberry!

Discovering sex? With who?

It's unlikely to be very pleasant that's for sure. I wonder if Del would eat petit pois from it?

Assuming she has no control over her bowels, think Sara Lee Black Forest gateau and rollmops.