CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The appalling trail of death left by Muslim terrorists in Europe

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Actually it is just 2% of the total .. largely unpublished are the death tolls from separatists, and right wing groupings that compise the other 98%, no one seems to call them christian terrorists.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Actually it is just 2% of the total .. largely unpublished are the death tolls from separatists, and right wing groupings that compise the other 98%, no one seems to call them christian terrorists.

In the first iraq war we murdered half a million women and kids. Drop the muslim, no muslim in india, kazahkstan, indonesia or turkey terrorised anyone.

Guest Dr Pandemic

That last comment not meant for you obviously

Guest Dr Pandemic

Who's this "we"? I didn't and I didn't ask anyone to do it on my behalf.

Another case of silent consent. Your country does not go to war if you argue vehemently enough against it

Absolute bollocks.

He's absolutely right, spot. Whilst you sit at home strumming away Davey Graham on your plinka, subconsciously you are consenting to wars, willy nilly.. around the world. 

• Like 1

Guest Dr Pandemic

Perhaps you might like to explain how with all this knowledge you purport to have combined with your lofty disdain of the ineffectiveness of others, that you personally failed to stop the Middle eastern incursions, resolve African famines and cure cancer.

Its nobodys fault for not saying things, people naturally trust that a developed country like ours will have governments that tell the truth and make good moral calls. But they dont, and nobody will allow a broadcaster to know everything. All you have to do is look at government at local level. They steal via expenses, make racist remarks and generally are not qualified to speak for the majority working class. Corrupt at the bottom, corrupt at the top. Even if people did know the truth, they would have serious conflict. Silent consent only applies if you have the knowledge. Apologies, should have explained better.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Yes, especially since Dr had a mouthpiece in the form of his 'Surrey MP' that he was working for.

I saw much of the same disgusting behaviour at trinity mirror. When websites became proper media outlets, it was no longer important to let people know via the paper about local policy changes etc and councillors and planning companies had far too much influence. A quiet release on a council website goes relatively unnoticed.

I saw much of the same disgusting behaviour at trinity mirror. When websites became proper media outlets, it was no longer inportant to let people know via the paper about local policy changes etc and councillors and planning companies had far too much influence. A quiet release on a council website goes relatively unnoticed.

What the fuck are you going on about?... you stupid little prick. I know where you live. 

A million people got off their arses and told the Devil Blair not to go into war with Iraq. He stuck his figers up at us. Death toll in europe? The death toll in the middle east is huge.

Guest DingTheRioja

Blair is a whore mongering war mongering cunt... and the middle east peace envoy or some such shit.... and taking millions from dodgy oil barons (alledgedly) .. and looks like someone has shoved a stick of TNT up his arse...

...if only... the queue for the matches would be a fucking long walk...

Anyone who goes past the "frontline" in iraq, afghanistan, yemen, syria or where-ever the fuck these cunts are "training" is NOT let back across that line again... or shot... problem over....

..and that bint from Paris who went over the turkish border.... tell her new friends that she got drunk, had sex before marriage and ate a bacon sarnie afterwards... problem over...

(Yes. The Cunt Is Back... Maybe...)

• 1 year later...

I note a Somalian man went mad with a knife, killing one person and injuring others, in London. I also note that it has been dismissed as an incident caused by someone with mental health problems. Make of that what you will.

Are radicalised people not mentally ill?

I think our pissers are being pulled again. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I note a Somalian man went mad with a knife, killing one person and injuring others, in London. 

My first thought was that it was Mo fucking Farah. It sounds the sort of thing a Quorn-crazed immigrant might get up to.

However, on reflection I seem to recall hearing that he's living it up in Rio at the moment, gentleman amateur that he is, so it probably wasn't him. That and, in all fairness, the fact that the fat fucking London plod wouldn't have been able to catch him, especially over 5000m.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I note a Somalian man went mad with a knife, killing one person and injuring others, in London. I also note that it has been dismissed as an incident caused by someone with mental health problems. Make of that what you will.

Are radicalised people not mentally ill?

I think our pissers are being pulled again. 

There is a difference apparently. This cunt is mentally ill.

A terrorist is a radical,an extremist maybe,possibly a freedom fighter but not mentally ill.

Shoot them in face anyway.

As for our pissers being pulled,well and fucking truly.