CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The appalling trail of death left by Muslim terrorists in Europe

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Manky

As he killed an American woman, deport him to a liberal state like New Jersey to fulfill our EHRA obligations. If he is then passed to a rabid, blood thirsty, gun toting bunch of rednecks in somewhere like Texas, how could we forsee that? What use is keeping a barmpot murderous proto terrorist in our nicks at great expense when our yank cousins will top the cunt.

Guest Snatch
25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An "appalling trail of death..."  As compared to a lovely and delightful trail of death?  

Depends on whose doing the dying.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

My first thought was that it was Mo fucking Farah. It sounds the sort of thing a Quorn-crazed immigrant might get up to.

However, on reflection I seem to recall hearing that he's living it up in Rio at the moment, gentleman amateur that he is, so it probably wasn't him. That and, in all fairness, the fact that the fat fucking London plod wouldn't have been able to catch him, especially over 5000m.

Fat American plods don't have that problem. They just fucking shoot them. Then say "freeze". Or is that the other way round?

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

1 million was the casualty list for the Iran v Iraq war in the 80's.

The POW's on both sides were treated horrifically.

Why? Were you their Florence Nightingale? Taking their temperature like a vet?

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An "appalling trail of death..."  As compared to a lovely and delightful trail of death?  

Deserves more than one like. If there's any comment you've made that has not been liked , that you feel should have been, tell me and I'll rectify it.

Guest Ollyboro
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No. A friend of mine hitched-hiked to India through both counties whisky the war was on....

Only an Irishman could do that.

I don't believe you have a friend, and I'm fucking certain Iran and Iraq aren't Irish counties. Cockhole.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I don't believe you have a friend, and I'm fucking certain Iran and Iraq aren't Irish counties. Cockhole.

I bet there's not much whisky there either...

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Deserves more than one like. If there's any comment you've made that has not been liked , that you feel should have been, tell me and I'll rectify it.

No worries, Olly.  Thanks.

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fat American plods don't have that problem. They just fucking shoot them. Then say "freeze". Or is that the other way round?

It depends on the skin colour.