CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tiger Wood's tooth.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

So a cameraman allegedly knocked out his tooth in a Paparazzi rush, more likely his ex misses did it. Have these cunts gone so far with the fucking entourage tending to follow them around, that he happened to have a fully equipped dentist on hand just in case of a smack in the gob.

In reality - she would look at your tiny little cocks, which would more than likely have ejaculated prematurely and she would give out a hearty guffaw!

In reality - she would look at your tiny little cocks, which would more than likely have ejaculated prematurely and she would give out a hearty guffaw!

No sympathy fuck for me then - heartless bitch

Any chance you can slap my face and call me Bernadette whilst bellowing what you put above into my ear? I'd ask Roops but she's gone all wild west and trigger happy again.