CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting involved with single mothers.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest judgetwi

It's a good thing you made it clear you're just an angry cunt, lest that deserve a response of some effort.  It's called having a fucking laugh old boy, try it sometime.

It's a good thing you made it clear you're just an angry cunt, lest that deserve a response of some effort.  It's called having a fucking laugh old boy, try it sometime.

But i am having a laugh Mr. Pinhead. I am having a fucking good laugh at the masturbatory fantasies of you and your dim mates. We all have such fantasies of course, but most of us keep them private to avoid the ridicule and derision of others. You, unfortunately, don't understand the joke because you ARE the joke. But do carry on Mr. Pinhead. Don't let me interrupt the comedy please.

It was definitely you. As for who you went to the theatre with last time doesn't interest me.

As for the Harley being a mistake,are you now admitting you made it up?

Are you telling us your full of shit?

Are you trying to tell us something we already know?

As for winding me up. You'll have to try alot harder than that

You're like a little bird up a tree with a pea shooter.

Nice one duc. Mr gobbler saddled himself with me and my mine 25 years ago. I finally gave in and married the poor cunt 2 years ago. Well I had to make him feel secure in his old age! 

Mmmm..I might be beginning to like you a little...........

Your rambling again. Go and poke a fat person or something.

You're getting above your station in life Snatch. If you wanna come on here and start hurling insults to all and sundry, at least be good at it and make me laugh.

You're getting above your station in life Snatch. If you wanna come on here and start hurling insults to all and sundry, at least be good at it and make me laugh.

Since when are you the sites policewoman?

Maybe you should aim your criticism at some others as well.

You guys live in a parallel universe.  Our womanly wiles have got you wankers by the short and curlys.  Sisters are doing it for themselves and any amount of protesting on here by an ineffectual bunch of scaredycats on here is like pissing in the proverbial wind. As Punkape would would so succinctly put it.

Lol

Lol

and more Lol.

So, do you swallow or not?

I think not Mr. Snitcher. Once again you are mixing me up with one ,or more, of the many cunts you accused of being me. I try very hard not to give away any personal details. The Harley thing was a mistake i made sometime ago and , as far as i am aware, i have not repeated. But, just to wind you up, i haven't been to the theatre for more than a year......"Twelve Angry Men" at the Garrick Theatre, starring Martin Shaw and that cunt who used to be in Man From Uncle. It was very good. As to who i was with, if anybody, i'll leave that to your fevered imagination. Cheers.

I might be imagining things, but I recall an imaginary date with an imaginary hooker... to see a kids musical, followed by dinner at my imaginary restaurant. Imagine that! Silly old wanker.

I might be imagining things, but I recall an imaginary date with an imaginary hooker... to see a kids musical, followed by dinner at my imaginary restaurant. Imagine that! Silly old wanker.

Billy Elliot. You let Judge down badly on that one, Frank. I seem to recall you promised rabbit on the menu.

Billy Elliot. You let Judge down badly on that one, Frank. I seem to recall you promised rabbit on the menu.

That's right.. he sent me several PM's threatening all sorts of nastiness. I miss my Greek days.

Guest KuntaCunty

But i am having a laugh Mr. Pinhead. I am having a fucking good laugh at the masturbatory fantasies of you and your dim mates. We all have such fantasies of course, but most of us keep them private to avoid the ridicule and derision of others. You, unfortunately, don't understand the joke because you ARE the joke. But do carry on Mr. Pinhead. Don't let me interrupt the comedy please.

I see your intelligence and advanced understanding of this board has shown you how to quote properly!  You are NOT having a laugh, because you do not have a base understanding of the concept of humour.  If you did, none of this would be a matter of importance to you.  By your own admission, you're just angry bitter old cunt.  So finish chewing that greasy kebab, let it slide through what few open arteries you have left, and google the word fun.  You've clearly missed out on a lot of good times in life.  Or they just passed you by, for the sake of those in attendance who do know how to laugh!  

Lighten up Snatch. I'm only saying it because it's true. Bon weekend mon petit insipid cockchomper.

I'm not worried Frank,just having laugh. Have a relaxing Sunday yourself Schwanz Lutscher.

Guest KuntaCunty

They're not all bad...

ioeNH6DCs2y7v.gif

I remember her!  My wife and I hadn't married yet, and she was chugging pints with the roughest lads.  She has "lung" power, amongst a great many other talents.  

Guest judgetwi

The number is the same. The address is the same. What are you going to do about it Frank, you shit encrusted two bob cowardly excuse for a bag of slime?