CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having an affair. Is it a cunt?

Guest deebom

Finding a bird wouldnt be a problem, ladies like me and I like them, we've always got on well.

You must be one handsome fucker. A 'lady' would see right through you as soon as you parted your lips... you thick cunt.

You must be one handsome fucker. A 'lady' would see right through you as soon as you parted your lips... you thick cunt.

Not especialy Frank, I'm average. Being tall and not overweight helps I think. Thing is, I really like women, I make more of an effort to get on with them than I do blokes. I couldnt give a fuck if a bloke likes me or not, but I like the ladies to like me. And they do, I'm not claiming to be any kind of cassanova, but I've never had any trouble with the fairer sex.

Unlike you.

Not especialy Frank, I'm average. Being tall and not overweight helps I think. Thing is, I really like women, I make more of an effort to get on with them than I do blokes. I couldnt give a fuck if a bloke likes me or not, but I like the ladies to like me. And they do, I'm not claiming to be any kind of cassanova, but I've never had any trouble with the fairer sex.
Unlike you.

Oh.. okay. I'll take it all back. Good evening.

Guest judgetwi

Spoken like a true red light district reject with a superiority complex.

I note that you have been altering my comments Mr. Pinhead. A sure sign of a dimmo who is struggling. If you read the rules you will see that such naughty things are not allowed. Still, i don't suppose that reading is exactly your strong point? I'm glad to see that your acerbic wit and repartee are up to their usual standard. (primary school years 5 and 6) To be fair, you do make me fucking laugh but not, i suspect, in the way you intend. You really are fucking thick aren't you?

Guest KuntaCunty

I note that you have been altering my comments Mr. Pinhead. A sure sign of a dimmo who is struggling. If you read the rules you will see that such naughty things are not allowed. Still, i don't suppose that reading is exactly your strong point? I'm glad to see that your acerbic wit and repartee are up to their usual standard. (primary school years 5 and 6) To be fair, you do make me fucking laugh but not, i suspect, in the way you intend. You really are fucking thick aren't you?

Hi Judge!  How was your kebab?  You must be down to your last ten open arteries by now.