CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I've managed to track down some rare footage of Gurt's school band. They look so young! 

I'm not 100% sure this is totally cool. I'll do it anyway.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 29-10-2016 at 11:55 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Like you, my husband loves his vinyl. Jethro Tull of course issued the LP in the mother of all sleeves.

It's a work of art. I haven't got an original pressing of Thick as a Brick, just a re issue that I bought online out of Germany. I've got most of what I post on here on vinyl, mostly original but what I can't find 'or afford' I have no qualms with getting a re issued copy. For me it's about having it on vinyl for a far superior quality than digital  There's been a resurgence in vinyl lately so picking what I want seems to getting easier, even the obscure stuff.

9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's a work of art. I haven't got an original pressing of Thick as a Brick, just a re issue that I bought online out of Germany. I've got most of what I post on here on vinyl, mostly original but what I can't find 'or afford' I have no qualms with getting a re issued copy. For me it's about having it on vinyl for a far superior quality than digital  There's been a resurgence in vinyl lately so picking what I want seems to getting easier, even the obscure stuff.

Which is what my husband says....oh dear, are you a hi-fi nut like him? He's spent a fortune on tables, pickup arms, turntable cartridges, amps and speakers. Pride of place is an inherited vintage American HH Scott amplifier (with separate voltage converter) complete with glowing tubes. Apparently it was manufactured in 1962. Seems a bit OTT to me but it keeps him happy...

Guest Gong Farmer
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Which is what my husband says....oh dear, are you a hi-fi nut like him? He's spent a fortune on tables, pickup arms, turntable cartridges, amps and speakers. Pride of place is an inherited vintage American HH Scott amplifier (with separate voltage converter) complete with glowing tubes. Apparently it was manufactured in 1962. Seems a bit OTT to me but it keeps him happy...

I'm not really a HI-FI buff. I've got a good quality Pioneer system that's almost thirty years old, it was high end back when it was new so haven't had to improve on it. It's testament to the system that it's still works well. The speakers that came with it have concrete on the bottom off cabinate and independent controls, it's that sort of kit. I buy quality styluses for it but the rest it's just as it was when I got it. For me it's about the music and not so much about the tech. With some of vinyle I've got no amount quality HI-FI is going to improve the quality of the sound as they were recoded rough in the first place, especially the 1960's garage punk and Nortern Soul. Some of the 60's garage was recorded in recording booths for a couple dollars so actually sound more authentic on cheap equipment. Respect to the hi-fi buffs though, they usually really know their stuff.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 31/10/2016 at 2:22 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Never mind fucking hubby. Quincy, the new light of your life, cordially invites you up to Edinburgh; to sup of the finest vintages, music, architecture, and the choicest viands. After, we'll fuck like rats in the gutter.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Never mind fucking hubby. Quincy, the new light of your life, cordially invites you up to Edinburgh; to sup of the finest vintages, music, architecture, and the choicest viands. After, we'll fuck like rats in the gutter.

Don't be ridiculous.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I went to Edinburgh once. Stayed in a Travel Lodge just across the road from the train station in an alleyway that smelt of shit

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.9531874,-3.19215,3a,75y,268.94h,76.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-CzOU9ZN_i76-yvjNc6-ZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I went to Edinburgh once. Stayed in a Travel Lodge just across the road from the train station in an alleyway that smelt of shit

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.9531874,-3.19215,3a,75y,268.94h,76.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-CzOU9ZN_i76-yvjNc6-ZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That place is only one grade up from sleeping in a wheelie bin, and breakfasting upon refuse. Don't be so tight next time and get a proper hotel, there are hundreds of great ones that are not that dear. Tupenny ha'penny cunt.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's a little early in this to be getting the cold shoulder. A chap might be put off. 

No offence, Quincy. I'm sure Edinburgh is as you describe it, what's is off-putting is the thought of doing the dirty with someone who continually refers to themselves in the third person, "Mrs R, Quincy is going to cum". And even that's before you've unbuckled your belt. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No offence, Quincy. I'm sure Edinburgh is as you describe it, what's is off-putting is the thought of doing the dirty with someone who continually refers to themselves in the third person, "Mrs R, Quincy is going to cum". And even that's before you've unbuckled your belt. 

Quincy two pump chuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Feisty. I like it. I mean, he likes it! Old QC has been considering switching to the royal We. Just to spice things up. What do you think about that?