CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New fathers will get a MONTH off work worth £1040 under Miliband plan to double paternity leave.

Cunts will milk that one. :ph34r:

Unlike the lazy, sow like fat bitch mothers who infest numerous workplaces, you mean? They spit child after child out of their bovine snatches, milking the fucking system in the name of equality, but effectively leaving their colleagues, and small businesses in the fucking shit. Selfish fucking cunts, if you're gonna have a multitude of brats don't take advantage. Piss taking slags.

SPOT, they will father loads as many as they can - hundreds & they will say I love the Baba even though I am not the natural father - I am having placebo contractions. Me Moobs AKA man boobs or whatever are leaking milk.

I am the foster father, the adoptive father, the two husband thingy.

SPOT, I am waiting for someone to post on me NAILS are cunts nom, so that  I can update re me motor car & not get blocked for flooding.

It's very difficult being me - ProfB XXX :ph34r:

SPOT, they will father loads as many as they can - hundreds & they will say I love the Baba even though I am not the natural father - I am having placebo contractions. Me Moobs AKA man boobs or whatever are leaking milk.

SPOT, I am wait for someone to post on me NAILS are cunts nom, so that  I can update re me motor car & not get blocked for flooding.

Sheep,what the fuck are you go going about?

SPOT, I am wait for someone to post on me NAILS are cunts nom, so that  I can update re me motor car & not get blocked for flooding.

Well, this is a highly articulate and well constructed explanation of how "cunts will milk that one."

SPOT, I am waiting for someone to post on me NAILS are cunts nom, so that  I can update re me motor car & not get blocked for flooding.

That's funny, on earlier postings you declared yourself a woman.

Guest nobgobbler

This boils my piss. When I think of how when I was pregnant I was self employed and never had a day off right up to the day before I popped my sprog out. Had a couple of weeks off after he was born then worked from home til he was 3. Then I paid through the nose for nursery care until he started school. Mothers now get all this for free and the fathers are jumping on the band wagon, for what? for looking after their own kids! if they can't afford to have kids and look after them themselves they shouldn't be fucking having em. Why should employers have to suffer? What next? time off work for breeding and/or wanking into the turkey baster? Cunts.

Guest Keith Lard

This boils my piss. When I think of how when I was pregnant I was self employed and never had a day off right up to the day before I popped my sprog out. Had a couple of weeks off after he was born then worked from home til he was 3. Then I paid through the nose for nursery care until he started school. Mothers now get all this for free and the fathers are jumping on the band wagon, for what? for looking after their own kids! if they can't afford to have kids and look after them themselves they shouldn't be fucking having em. Why should employers have to suffer? What next? time off work for breeding and/or wanking into the turkey baster? Cunts.

Hey! Don't diss the turkey baster.

Guest KuntaCunty

The lads aren't having them, Gobbo.  The birds are squeezing them out.  The gents just set things in motion.  Maybe they just want to move in on the child's nursing time, and keep old mum in wet blouses.  

Guest nobgobbler

The lads aren't having them, Gobbo.  The birds are squeezing them out.  The gents just set things in motion.  Maybe they just want to move in on the child's nursing time, and keep old mum in wet blouses.

I bet some daft cunt invents cilicone womb implants for blokes so they can experience morning sickness for real.

Guest KuntaCunty

I bet some daft cunt invents cilicone womb implants for blokes so they can experience morning sickness for real.

Only the particularly ponciest of poofs (like judge) would buy it.  Most blokes are perfectly happy to go down the pub when the wife is hormonal.  I've known a couple who went down when their wives were in labour.  I don't think I could do that to my lovely missus.  I'd want to capture the joyous event on video for all to see.  Then I could always tell her if she wants those recordings kept out of outsider eyes, I'll have that tenner she stashed in her hand bag!  

Guest Lady Penelope

I used to get afternoon sickness when I was on night turns.

Guest nobgobbler

Only the particularly ponciest of poofs (like judge) would buy it.  Most blokes are perfectly happy to go down the pub when the wife is hormonal.  I've known a couple who went down when their wives were in labour.  I don't think I could do that to my lovely missus.  I'd want to capture the joyous event on video for all to see.  Then I could always tell her if she wants those recordings kept out of outsider eyes, I'll have that tenner she stashed in her hand bag!  

That's shockingly disproportionate! You really can be a cunty cunt KuntaCunty, at times. :D  

Guest KuntaCunty

That's shockingly disproportionate! You really can be a cunty cunt KuntaCunty, at times. :D  

It's nothing she wouldn't do to me were I in a colonoscopy or vasectomy.   :lol: