CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who raise the tone of their voice at the end of every sentence

Decimus

This one really boils my haggis. The culprits are usually vacuous young women who have the ability to make every statement sound like a question. The only real question being why haven't they taken a massive fucking overdose to spare the world from their intolerable cuntishness. Twats.

Guest Gong Farmer

Don't Australians do this with every thing they fucking SAY?

It's actually called 'Australian Question Intonation' or 'AQI' and it fucking grates me, much like the pea brained cunts that start to answer a question with 'so'.

It's actually called 'Australian Question Intonation' or 'AQI' and it fucking grates me, much like the pea brained cunts that start to answers a question with 'so'.

I knew that, just wanting to see if anyone else did. Honest.......

• 2 years later...
On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2015 at 1:32 PM, Decimus said:

This one really boils my haggis. The culprits are usually vacuous young women who have the ability to make every statement sound like a question. The only real question being why haven't they taken a massive fucking overdose to spare the world from their intolerable cuntishness. Twats.

This proves that even the greatest have their off days. What a beauty of a nom, starting off with this, severely maimed by MikeD (R.I.P), and put to death by Ape The Aviator. Terrible.

On 12 February 2015 at 4:50 PM, Ape said:

This cuntish upward inflexion is often heard at the end of sentences like "can I get a cappuccino please?" No, you can't "get" anything you fucking retard.

I know I'm quoting a post over 2 years old, but this resonates strongly with my own sentiments regarding fucking stupid cunts who learned English from watching 'Neighbours' and 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'. Not only do these simpleminded tarts use the 'can I get?', phrase incessantly, but if you ask them, 'How are you?', they invariably reply with 'I'm good', rather than, 'I'm fine' or 'I'm ok'. I want them all dead Ape, or even better, I want @Rev to want them dead. He's in a league of his own when it comes to wanting people dead.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This proves that even the greatest have their off days. What a beauty of a nom, starting off with this, severely maimed by MikeD (R.I.P), and put to death by Ape The Aviator. Terrible.

Is it against forum rules to publish PM's?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is it against forum rules to publish PM's?

It's against the rules to surrender and conspire with the nazis. Didn't stop withers. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know I'm quoting a post over 2 years old, but this resonates strongly with my own sentiments regarding fucking stupid cunts who learned English from watching 'Neighbours' and 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'. Not only do these simpleminded tarts use the 'can I get?', phrase incessantly, but if you ask them, 'How are you?', they invariably reply with 'I'm good', rather than, 'I'm fine' or 'I'm ok'. I want them all dead Ape, or even better, I want @Rev to want them dead. He's in a league of his own when it comes to wanting people dead.

Let them have piercings all through their fug faces, multi coloured hair, and spread their shit speaking abilities whilst trying to chew forty or fifty pieces of bubble gum.

BAM...fist in face and an instant desire for them to die horribly!  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Let them have piercings all through their fug faces, multi coloured hair, and spread their shit speaking abilities whilst trying to chew forty or fifty pieces of bubble gum.

BAM...fist in face and an instant desire for them to die horribly!  

ugliest-person-in-world-weird-men-body-p

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

ugliest-person-in-world-weird-men-body-p

One could break their fucking hand punching that much metal, for such a special case of mong, I suggest a boat oar or a pick axe handle....fuck it use the pick axe!  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

One could break their fucking hand punching that much metal, for such a special case of mong, I suggest a boat oar or a pick axe handle....fuck it use the pick axe!  

Cut out the middle man and just use a magnet. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Cut out the middle man and just use a magnet. 

Tie the cunt down on an MRI table and enjoy the show with a pint or two!  

Guest 'eavensabove

Tie the cunt down on an MRI table and enjoy the show with a pint or two!  

Or nail his feet to the oche line, and practice Double Tops. 

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't know what's more worrying Wiz, the inner workings of your mind, or the fact that it reminds me of my own.

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know what's more worrying Wiz, the inner workings of your mind, or the fact that it reminds me of my own.

I think most of us decent upstanding citizens of the Corner would arrive at the same solution, or something very similar. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I think most of us decent upstanding citizens of the Corner would arrive at the same solution, or something very similar. 

Yep... and you try telling the kids of today, and they'll look at you.

I've got 2 pick handles, one with sharpened studs made from old iron floor nails round the end and one which is just smooth hickory, but that's got beautiful grain and I wouldn't want blood and hair all over it. Baseball bats are muggy, Negan's a poof.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep... and you try telling the kids of today, and they'll look at you.

Nowt wrong with the little cunts that five across the eyes won't cure!  

Guest 'eavensabove

Nowt wrong with the little cunts that five across the eyes won't cure!  

You bully. That's just being cruel.