CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who raise the tone of their voice at the end of every sentence

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You bully. That's just being cruel. 

I was taught to call it "tough love."  We won't go into certain other individuals currently in the cooler interpret that.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was taught to call it "tough love."  We won't go into certain other individuals currently in the cooler interpret that.  

No. You got me all wrong. You were being cruel for making them suffer without so much as giving them a sweet. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

No. You got me all wrong. You were being cruel for making them suffer without so much as giving them a sweet. 

Don't you mean SWAT?  I'll give those all fucking day!  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Ape said:

What if someone were to post a PM to name and shame a slithering French hypocrite wanker, for example?

Really? No, not a Frenchman, they would never collaborate behind anyone's back or run away from a fight, non!

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

What if someone were to post a PM to name and shame a slithering French hypocrite wanker, for example?

The etiquette is that what happens in PMs stays in PMs. Call out hypocrisy if you must (and take the risk) but no cut and paste jobs.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

What if I was to send you a PM that read "Good morning Ape, I hope that you are well" and you reposted it just to see how things go?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The etiquette is that what happens in PMs stays in PMs. Call out hypocrisy if you must (and take the risk) but no cut and paste jobs.

Agreed. Personal should mean personal. Using such correspondence for malice or effect on the forums is the act of a two faced reptile, and the little pseudo tough guy, wannabe bullies. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Personal should mean personal. Using such correspondence for malice or effect on the forums is the act of a two faced reptile, and the little pseudo tough guy, wannabe bullies. 

The mods read them and distort them.

Guest nobgobbler
19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Tie the cunt down on an MRI table and enjoy the show with a pint or two!  

You forgot to say "for 20 minutes and tell him to hold his breath".