CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Malcolm Rifkind / Jack Straw

We've had the expenses scandal and they are still too greedy or stupid to learn. Both caught red handed touting for money outside their mp jobs.  If they are MP's that is all they should do but no £67000 plus expenses isn't enough. Greedy fuckers, they'll still do it though.

Yes, I think del is correct, straw is a Red Sea pedestrian 

Rifkind, however, I think not, just a cunt.

They must have enough wealth to keep them and their family comfy for the rest of their lives but they still want more!

All politicians should live on the average, no fuck it, LOWEST wage of their constituents for their time in power, then we might get some decent cunts who give a shit rather than lining their pockets as fast as they can until they get found out/voted out/get caught buggering small boys  

Guest judgetwi

What do you expect they're both jews

​Oh here we go! Another racist , anti semitic, crypto-fascist, uniform loving, Holocaust denying, Hitler groupie, sad little ignorant, uneducated fucked up wannabe Nazi bag of useless pathetic shit. Go and polish up your jackboots cuntface and fuck off while you're doing it.

Guest judgetwi

You have to feel sorry for these investigative journalists. Time after time they expose these dirty thieving criminal politician cunts. They must sit back and think.....that was a job worth doing.......it was hard work but i stitched the cunts right up. Then nothing happens to the bastards and the thick cunts line up to vote for their fucking mates who haven't been caught yet. Fuck that!

They must have enough wealth to keep them and their family comfy for the rest of their lives but they still want more!

All politicians should live on the average, no fuck it, LOWEST wage of their constituents for their time in power, then we might get some decent cunts who give a shit rather than lining their pockets as fast as they can until they get found out/voted out/get caught buggering small boys  

Jack Straw is not. Not that it matters, but it's another of those rumours that do the rounds.

You have to feel sorry for these investigative journalists. Time after time they expose these dirty thieving criminal politician cunts. They must sit back and think.....that was a job worth doing.......it was hard work but i stitched the cunts right up. Then nothing happens to the bastards and the thick cunts line up to vote for their fucking mates who haven't been caught yet. Fuck that!

​Yup.  Always a case of todays' chip paper.  The capacity for greed astounds me, whilst so many go without around the world.  Humanity is such a fuck up.  It could be brilliant!

£67,000 plus expenses is a fucking healthy whack, even in Punkape's fantasy world.

I've grafted all my life and have therefore the requisite life experience everyone seems to demand (as opposed to the careerist politicians they have running the show now). I'm a mouthy gobshite who loves cunting off about stuff I haven't a blind bit of knowledge of.

How do I get the gig?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Nothing to do with victim mentality! Everytime you mention the word JEW on here there's certain cunts who go into hysterics about anti-semitism and the holocaust on here. I don't see anybody ranting on about what the JEWS are doing to the palastians in palastine. Fucking hypocrites. 

Yep, and one certain cunt mentioned "the minkey with the hat on playing the saxaphone".... whilest calling everyone else a racist cunt...

Bit fucking rich....

​Jack Straw's maternal grandparents were German Jewish immigrants. His mother was Jewish. He became a ''Christian'' conveniently when he got into politics which means nothing. The Jewish Chronicle quotes that he doesn't want to be ''one of them'' and that he's only 12% kosher. But you know these rumours do do the rounds as they say.

Now does any fucking body else want to have a pop at me? 

​Yes, me, you are quite simply wrong. He had a Jewish granny on his father's side. Wrong side...therefore... he is not jewish. Being wrong is not a problem on this site. But  making threats to a punter is .........you are suspended for 72 hours.  You seem to have a lot of negative energy for jews.... purely an observation. If you come back full of piss and vinegar you will be deleted.

• Like 1

​Oh here we go! Another racist , anti semitic, crypto-fascist, uniform loving, Holocaust denying, Hitler groupie, sad little ignorant, uneducated fucked up wannabe Nazi bag of useless pathetic shit. Go and polish up your jackboots cuntface and fuck off while you're doing it.

​Judge, this is not banter, it is abuse, the type of which ignites bickering.You  must  stop this  or at least ease  off. 

Edited by cuntspotter

What a couple of cunts! You'd have thought with all hoo-ha recently over MP snouts in the trough, these arrogant cunts would have been rather more circumspect when approached by some completely fictitious Oriental outfit. Still, I bet Straw was fucking pissed off when he read that Rifkind was looking to trouser over twice as much as him.

​There is nothing worse than a cut price cunt.

Guest cuntcrapper

Amazing! Rifkind earns nearly£400k a year and has now probably lost all of it, for a paltry increase of 1.5%. An arrogant, timed out, pompous old grow bag. With judgement like that it's a wonder he's lasted this long. Full on, he lies about being self employed, whilst sucking £67k out of the state he so obviously despises. Just think this cunt was also Foreign Secretary once - Jesus!

Jack Straw - so puffed up by his own importance, he believes he's a Lord already, fucking mental lightweight. A former Home Secretary amongst other things!!! - truly frightening.

Shameful bloated fuck-pigs, both of them. 

Cameron, what a smuck (to use their native terminology), defending members having 'stimulative outside interests'. Oh yeah Dave, so what the fuck do you bring to the table? All you've ever been is a Spin Doctor / Speech writer, a Political maggot. The contrite disregard these puke-bottles hold the rest of us in is very clearly apparent. Why should the cunts get paid by us to do a full time job and do 'foreigners' on the side, using public buildings as a stage!

No wonder Putin drives T90 tanks right through this unctious mucus fuckwittle! Damn them all to hell!

Guest cuntcrapper

Rifkind was born in Edinburgh to a Jewish family that emigrated to Britain in the 1890s from Lithuania; among his cousins are Leon and Samuel Brittan.

(source: Wikipaedia)

Straw does indeed have Jewish ancestry on his mother's side - his maternal great grandmother was a German-Jewish immigrant. Straw was brought up in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, where there is a synagogue. He went to Leeds University, one of our more haimishe institutes of higher education where he read law (noch). Having qualified, he branched out into media (as a researcher for World in Action) and then went into politics. If there was a classic Jewish career path, this would be it. He was also named by Labour MP Tam Dalyell as part of "a cabal of Jewish advisers" surrounding Tony Blair. Where there's smoke...

Although Straw's great grandmother was Jewish, it was the wrong one - on his mother's father's side. So Straw is not halachically Jewish. Indeed, in a speech given in 1995, he said: "I come from Jewish stock although I'm Christian now." So even if he looks like a shul warden, he doesn't want to be one of us. Straw's father is from Barnsley - not a Jewish place.

(source: Jewish Chronicle)

I had the misfortune to go to school with the latter, he is and always was a Cunt of the first order...

Guest DingTheRioja

Rifkind was born in Edinburgh to a Jewish family that emigrated to Britain in the 1890s from Lithuania; among his cousins are Leon and Samuel Brittan.

(source: Wikipaedia)

Straw does indeed have Jewish ancestry on his mother's side - his maternal great grandmother was a German-Jewish immigrant. Straw was brought up in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, where there is a synagogue. He went to Leeds University, one of our more haimishe institutes of higher education where he read law (noch). Having qualified, he branched out into media (as a researcher for World in Action) and then went into politics. If there was a classic Jewish career path, this would be it. He was also named by Labour MP Tam Dalyell as part of "a cabal of Jewish advisers" surrounding Tony Blair. Where there's smoke...

Although Straw's great grandmother was Jewish, it was the wrong one - on his mother's father's side. So Straw is not halachically Jewish. Indeed, in a speech given in 1995, he said: "I come from Jewish stock although I'm Christian now." So even if he looks like a shul warden, he doesn't want to be one of us. Straw's father is from Barnsley - not a Jewish place.

(source: Jewish Chronicle)

I had the misfortune to go to school with the latter, he is and always was a Cunt of the first order...

He comes from Barnsley??

Poor bastard.. let him have the cash.. he's suffered enough in life...