CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese woman hits kid.

Guest Snatch

Guest Snatch

A Chinese woman beat her kid because the toddler knocked her burger on to the floor.

The cunt on the other side if the counter did nothing to stop it,the spineless wanker.

This woman should be hung up,beaten to a pulp then let down and kicked around the floor a bit.

Absolutely fucking unbelievable some cunts.

Watch the video if you want but its not pretty.

I hope the kid grows up to beat the living fuck out of her mother.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3000534/Mother-beats-toddler-ground-continues-kick-lies-ground-Chinese-restaurant-knocked-parent-s-hamburger-floor.html

Guest Snatch

I saw another link where another Chinese woman literally stamps on her toddler and kicks her between the legs because she wet herself.

Cunt should be put against a wall and fucking shot.

Guest judgetwi

I'm not fond of darkies. 

​Well you're not telling us something we didn't already know Frank. Actually, considering you are a constant international traveller and stud like lothario i'm surprised you haven't developed a taste for black women. You should try it Frank. Their skin ages much better than a white woman and they're very keen on sex. Still you'll never know will you? That's one of the prices you pay for being an ignorant bigoted wanker.:D

​Well you're not telling us something we didn't already know Frank. Actually, considering you are a constant international traveller and stud like lothario i'm surprised you haven't developed a taste for black women. You should try it Frank. Their skin ages much better than a white woman and they're very keen on sex. Still you'll never know will you? That's one of the prices you pay for being an ignorant bigoted wanker.:D

A generalising sweeping statement , surprised by that post 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Surely this thread has the wrong title? Shouldn't it be.......Let's Have a Pop at the Chinkies and Johnny Foreigner in General?

​No it has the right title you fuckwit. It was a Chinese woman that did it.  Not white,not black,not east European but fucking Chinese.

It's not a pop at the Chinese or foreigners. I would of nominated her if she was white British.

Fuck off trying to find racism in every post you thick cunt.

Guest Snatch

Typical Daily Mail shite.  Whilst our politicians and celebrities get way with raping children.  They should done for inciting racial hatred.

​I saw it as a link from another site online.

If it didn't say Daily Mail what would your response of been then?

I see no racism in this at all. Just a fucking spineless coward that kicks a toddler for the sake of a fucking burger.

Read my post above.

Twat.

Guest DingTheRioja

​It's filmed in China you sap.

​*whoosh*

never even watched the video.... just put that up to see if I could annoy the fuck out of someone.... "steerage" might have given you a slight clue...

​*whoosh*

never even watched the video.... just put that up to see if I could annoy the fuck out of someone.... "steerage" might have given you a slight clue...

​Yup, you got me.

Guest judgetwi

A generalising sweeping statement , surprised by that post 

​Really? Well what else do we do on here besides "generalising sweeping statements"? I suppose i could conduct a statistical study of which women are likely to come across broken down by race, religion, age, social class, geographical location, country of origin, family country of origin and any other shit i could think of. Fuck me, i could get a PhD out of this! Besides which the whole idea was to take the piss out of that cunt Frank.. Fuck me, do i have to explain everything to you numbskulls?