CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mates being told they have got cancer... then finding out they haven't

cuntspotter

This happened to my mate recently. He had been told he had it in the arsehole or the knob, or somewhere equally vital. Anyway, turns out he hasn't got it at all and will probably live til he's 362. I can't stop the cunt doing cartwheels. plus, he's shagging and drinking like a man half his age. Fucking bastard!

Edited by cuntspotter
spelling

Guest Alfie Noakes

A friend of mine was told he had cancer in the lymph glands by 2 GP's, thought he was dying, turns out it was glandular fever.  Doctors really are cunts.

Most of them couldn't tell the difference between a clit and a pile.

Guest nobgobbler

This happened to my mate recently. He had been told he had it in the arsehole or the knob, or somewhere equally vital. Anyway, turns out he hasn't got it at all and will probably live til he's 362. I can't stop the cunt doing cartwheels. plus, he's shagging and drinking like a man half his age. Fucking bastard!

This is fucking uncanny. I'm here at stupid o'clock on the corner, can't sleep, waiting for my arse cancer results. So a heartfelt thank you spot for the inspiration - the thought of all that shagging and drinking has somewhat taken the edge off!

This is fucking uncanny. I'm here at stupid o'clock on the corner, can't sleep, waiting for my arse cancer results. So a heartfelt thank you spot for the inspiration - the thought of all that shagging and drinking has somewhat taken the edge off!

​Fingers crossed! Still, if the worst comes to the worst, get your husband a bionic cock and then you can tell people you've got two things in common with Farrah Fawcett.

Guest nobgobbler

​Fingers crossed! Still, if the worst comes to the worst, get your husband a bionic cock and then you can tell people you've got two things in common with Farrah Fawcett.

Is she a council cake n Pringle eating two bob whore wino as well? 

Guest Lady Penelope

I go back to hospital on the 19th May for my review (and I lost two sisters to variations of the big C last year), so mixed feelings when something iike this is close to home so to speak.

Guest nobgobbler

I go back to hospital on the 19th May for my review (and I lost two sisters to variations of the big C last year), so mixed feelings when something iike this is close to home so to speak.

Sorry to hear that pen. The fear of it spreading and coming back is ever present. Hope its good news for you on the day.