CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The increasing prevalence of body art

cuntspotter

Quincy, you fucking berk. I've become increasingly fond of you over the past few days, to the point I was considering becoming your CC patron. But I can't in all conscience take you under my wing when you continue to display astounding levels of sheer fucking idiocy. Maybe you just need some practice, but you are embarrassing yourself trying to mix it up with the big boys. Practice on Manky for a few weeks, he's beginner level for an apprentice cunter such as yourself, so you shouldn't show yourself up, and if you do I can only suggest you stab yourself in the stomach.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Sound the thick as fucking pig shit klaxon. Sound it long, and sound it loud.

The thing is dapps,  if I'd thought he was kidding I'd let it go, probably even be mildly amused. But for fucksake, I'm pretty sure he was serious. I've seen wad post less cretinous bollocks, and that's near impossible. He's raised the bar to olympian heights. 

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

The thing is dapps,  if I'd thought he was kidding I'd let it go, probably even be mildly amused. But for fucksake, I'm pretty sure he was serious. I've seen wad post less cretinous bollocks, and that's near impossible. He's raised the bar to olympian heights. 

Yes, that's what disturbed me about the post Scotters - the soppy cunt was serious. That's why I took the immediate decision to sound the klaxon, as a warning to others of the level of utter fucking stupidity old Quincy is clearly capable of.