CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The increasing prevalence of body art

cuntspotter

When I were a lad.... last week. The only people who sported tattoos were sailors,  servicemen who had served abroad or old lags. Over the years we have seen a massive increase of interest in body art. Every cunt seems to have tattoos... even their tattoos have tattoos. I was collecting my grandson from school this afternoon and was surrounded by women in their summer attire almost all of whom were parading and sporting a bewildering array of designs ranging from infants, butterflies and flowers to the elaborately fonted, 'love and heat' , and Evlis. I suspect that this is the collapse of civilization as we know it unless that it is just that I am a bit crabby because I haven't had lunch.

Guest Alfie Noakes

In Rat's absence I am compelled to point out on his behalf that at least the number of people with fading tats composed entirely of numbers is showing a year-on-year decline.

I sense another admin intervention, spoilsports!

Guest nobgobbler

I find myself wondering about the cost of these things. 

​If you want one for free get yourself banged up. In the big house they do it with a pin and a bottle of loo blue.

Now, let me make this absolutely clear:THIS IS NOT A RACIST REMARK, but I have observed several of our colored cousins who 'appear' to have been tattooed,with fuck knows what, as they can barely be seen for love or money. What is their point?

Mike tyson has a prominent tattoo,  looks a proper cunt, but I ain't going to tell him.

Our ladies wear earrings.

Those amongst us that have liver disease is none of your business.

The circles you move in at the working mens clubs do indeed have ladies nights. The pat butcher type women who turn up do indeed like an earing, also a kebab and a piss in the alley after closing time.

Guest nobgobbler

​The full with of a super king but not the length, I'm only 5ft 5.

I find myself wondering about the cost of these things. 

​If you want one for free get yourself banged up. In the big house they do it with a pin and a bottle of loo blue.

Guest DingTheRioja

​REPEAT BOLLOCKS KLAXXON !!!

I vaguely knew someone who had the hulk tatoo'd on his back, he was a big fat fucker, and the tat covered his entire back, one big hulk ripping out through his skin (iirc)... looked fucking good and fucking awful at the same time...

Guest nobgobbler

​REPEAT BOLLOCKS KLAXXON !!!

I vaguely knew someone who had the hulk tatoo'd on his back, he was a big fat fucker, and the tat covered his entire back, one big hulk ripping out through his skin (iirc)... looked fucking good and fucking awful at the same time...

I bet he scared the shit out of his daughters boyfriends!

In Rat's absence I am compelled to point out on his behalf that at least the number of people with fading tats composed entirely of numbers is showing a year-on-year decline.

​Yes, and that is why he is absent. I believe he was expelled from infant school for telling similar jokes.

Now, let me make this absolutely clear:THIS IS NOT A RACIST REMARK, but I have observed several of our colored cousins who 'appear' to have been tattooed,with fuck knows what, as they can barely be seen for love or money. What is their point?

Their brains have the capacity to only hold very little before they crash. All extra information needs to be retrieved by referring to the armpit/knob/tit etc data storage facility.

Their brains have the capacity to only hold very little before they crash. All extra information needs to be retrieved by referring to the armpit/knob/tit etc data storage facility.

​Please cut out the racist tone to your comments. I've recently edited another post of yours. Carry on and you will be transferred to the Mod Queues.