CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Right Honourable The Lord Janner of Braunstone QC

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

This pillar of the community has been investigated half a dozen times since the late 80's, for alleged  offences which i won't mention, but the coppers have never been able to find enough evidence. Now they apparently have the evidence but the CPS has decided not to prosecute because he is suffering from Alzheimers and will be unable to defend himself. My fucking heart bleeds. It reminds me of the Guinness share fixing case where the cunt was let out of prison because of Alzheimers and 2 weeks later he had miraculously recovered, still the only such case in medical history. Of course a man is innocent until he is proven guilty and  it makes me feel all warm and cosy inside that His Lordship is the recipient of British justice. Oh yes.

Guest judgetwi

Good grief i had completely forgotten the Judenfrage. I'm sorry but i have been very busy lately firebombing synagogues and daubing swastikas on headstones. I will make sure that next time i mention a non-WASP cunt i will emphasize his/her  ethnic origins. I'd love to stay and chat but those jackboots won't polish themselves.

Guest DingTheRioja

Good grief i had completely forgotten the Judenfrage. I'm sorry but i have been very busy lately firebombing synagogues and daubing swastikas on headstones. I will make sure that next time i mention a non-WASP cunt i will emphasize his/her  ethnic origins. I'd love to stay and chat but those jackboots won't polish themselves.

​Have some fucking pride and engrave the swastikas with a chisel, and you should be polishing your jackboots on the head of some cunt with boot-polish all over his face, you half-arsed cunt...

Guest judgetwi

​Have some fucking pride and engrave the swastikas with a chisel, and you should be polishing your jackboots on the head of some cunt with boot-polish all over his face, you half-arsed cunt...

​Well done Mr. Dim! At last an ignorant racist on here has the balls to stand up for what he believes in instead of the usual snide remarks, backtracking and making pathetic excuses. My congratulations sir!

Guest DingTheRioja

​Well done Mr. Dim! At last an ignorant racist on here has the balls to stand up for what he believes in instead of the usual snide remarks, backtracking and making pathetic excuses. My congratulations sir!

​*whoosh*

Guest DingTheRioja

​Oh I forgot...

No, not ignorant, and not racist.

I am;-

• Well educated (beyond degree level at least)
  • Have a wide experience of human life both high and low, due to certain jobs I have done (and stuff detailed below)
  • I have an insight into national & local Govt workings and the NHS (see above)
  • Reasonably well travelled, in the last 10-12 years I have spent 2 of those travelling abroad meeting and greeting those foreigners you think I despise simply for their nationality
  • Nearly bought a couple of houses abroad, indeed it was the expat british estate agents who were the bent dodgy lying thieving BASTARD cunts, the locals were fine.. except for one...
  • I love anyone and anything, if you're as good looking as me you have all sorts after you, and it would be rude to say no...
  • Despite my banging on about the fucking French, the Boxheads and the greasy Eyeties, I have had nothing but generosity, assitance and goodwill from nearly everyone I have met... except for the fucking expats...
  • Food, food and more fucking food, I can't be racist because that would mean I can't eat "all that foreign muck".. I fucking LOVE food...

I have prejudices of certain "types" due to the vast majority of MY dealings with them being fucking sour...

.......I also don't want the fuckers coming over here and getting stuff they don't deserve...

Anyway.. I'm late for my Neighbourhood watch meeting.. now fuck off...

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja

If the allegations turn out to be true then those who covered up...I mean, investigated him before..... should be named, shamed and nailed to a tree. I am very interested in those who have colluded and conspired to hush these things up.

​That'll be covered up as well...

Guest DingTheRioja

So.. his Alzheimers and dementia issues are severe enough for him to not stand trial, but they are not severe enough for him to be a major player in the Labour Party who might have been running the country?

..but the Labour Party think it's fine to suspend his membership despite protestations of innocence (until proven otherwise)...?

Just askin' .............

So.. his Alzheimers and dementia issues are severe enough for him to not stand trial, but they are not severe enough for him to be a major player in the Labour Party who might have been running the country?

..but the Labour Party think it's fine to suspend his membership despite protestations of innocence (until proven otherwise)...?

Just askin' .............

....... Or severe enough to prevent him signing his house over to his children.

If the allegations turn out to be true then those who covered up...I mean, investigated him before..... should be named, shamed and nailed to a tree. I am very interested in those who have colluded and conspired to hush these things up.

That's the Yewtree thread you're after, spotts. 

Guest judgetwi

​Oh I forgot...

No, not ignorant, and not racist.

I am;-

• Well educated (beyond degree level at least)
  • Have a wide experience of human life both high and low, due to certain jobs I have done (and stuff detailed below)
  • I have an insight into national & local Govt workings and the NHS (see above)
  • Reasonably well travelled, in the last 10-12 years I have spent 2 of those travelling abroad meeting and greeting those foreigners you think I despise simply for their nationality
  • Nearly bought a couple of houses abroad, indeedarrow-10x10.png it was the expat british estate agents who were the bent dodgy lying thieving BASTARD cunts, the locals were fine.. except for one...
  • I love anyone and anything, if you're as good looking as me you have all sorts after you, and it would be rude to say no...
  • Despite my banging on about the fucking French, the Boxheads and the greasy Eyeties, I have had nothing but generosity, assitance and goodwill from nearly everyone I have met... except for the fucking expats...
  • Food, food and more fucking food, I can't be racist because that would mean I can't eat "all that foreign muck".. I fucking LOVE food...

I have prejudices of certain "types" due to the vast majority of MY dealings with them being fucking sour...

.......I also don't want the fuckers coming over here and getting stuff they don't deserve...

Anyway.. I'm late for my Neighbourhood watch meeting.. now fuck off...

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg

​Oh no! What a disappointment. You made a stand for your beliefs Mr. Dim and now you are backtracking all over again. I take it all back.........no balls at all!

Guest DingTheRioja

​Oh no! What a disappointment. You made a stand for your beliefs Mr. Dim and now you are backtracking all over again. I take it all back.........no balls at all!

​Hey Judy... where is the backtracking??

I clearly state that there are some cunts whom I am prejudiced against, and for personal reasons, not generalised bullshit like your homophobia, or have 90% of poofs you've ever met in your miserable little life tried to anally rape you? Or are all poofs paedophiles? Do they give you AIDS "just by looking at you funny"...?

Everyone else, I take the fucking piss out of mercilessly, because I can..

Prejudice is not the same a Racist.. until a stupid little cunt like you comprehends that, you can just fuck off into the darkest corner of your little hovel, with your imaginary pink harley, and play with your cock, providing you can find a decent enough microscope and tweezers...

stock-footage-burning-swastika-a-swastik