CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This poxy fucking country

Neil

ive tried to instill honesty,morality and ethical behaviour into my 2 kids but I think I should have just told them to milk this shit fucking society for what they can get.end result is that my 30 year old kids have fuck all chance of ever being able to own their own home and the future is far from fucking rosy.All they see is friends who don't fucking work or have loads of sprogs and seem to get all the help they fucking need.ive told them that credit cards and loans are to be steered well clear of and yet their 'friends' who have no fucking morals or conscience just keep adding to their personal mountain of debt without a worry in the fucking world.then he gets a text from some shitbag company saying that if you've got over £6 grands worth of debt not to worry because there's a government back scheme that could write off 75% of the total debt to ease your worries!..... Utter cunts,I should have told them from an early age to piss off to another country and kiss 'Great' Britain good fucking

riddance!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

ive tried to instill honesty,morality and ethical behaviour into my 2 kids but I think I should have just told them to milk this shit fucking society for what they can get.end result is that my 30 year old kids have fuck all chance of ever being able to own their own home and the future is far from fucking rosy.All they see is friends who don't fucking work or have loads of sprogs and seem to get all the help they fucking need.ive told them that credit cards and loans are to be steered well clear of and yet their 'friends' who have no fucking morals or conscience just keep adding to their personal mountain of debt without a worry in the fucking world.then he gets a text from some shitbag company saying that if you've got over £6 grands worth of debt not to worry because there's a government back scheme that could write off 75% of the total debt to ease your worries!..... Utter cunts,I should have told them from an early age to piss off to another country and kiss 'Great' Britain good fucking

riddance!

​This is exactly the kind of diatribe you read in the diaries in people who snap and shoot up schools or firebomb council offices over planning permission disputes. Are you related to Raoul Moat by any chance?

Guest cuntcrapper

Many years ago people kept telling me to have children as they wallowed in the debt and commitment they'd created for them - I'm glad I had a string of E type jags instead...

​Try not to confuse the Bozo's... An "E-Type" to them, is a legal giving-high of pure ecstasy, taken during their times of solitude, like every night of the week.    

Says the cunt who spends every night of the week banging out drivel on Cunts Corner. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

My advice is to enjoy yourself until you are about 60 and then go and get a job .. if I had my chance again that is what I would do .. oh, that's what I am doing.

Guest deebom

Honesty,morality and ethical behavior are all very good, but I don't see any telling them that 90% of people are fuckwitted sheep who are incapable of an original thought.