CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressage , a waste of a day ....

colonelkurtz

Guest Snatch

You fucking idiotic numbcunt.. Don't you know that I am as pleased as Punch, and greatly entertained just by simply watching your posts and all others like them.

Get to grips with yourself, Snitch. Be off with You. Worry not  about me. You've little enough in your own hands to contend with. FUCK OFF! 

Your forever moaning and crying on here. It's you that gets banned,you thats gets slagged off and you thats fucked up.

Go off on your little holiday and don't hurry back.

You paranoid freak.

Worry about you? In your fucking dreams.

Guest Snatch

Whoopee, as if I can be arsed to locate it. 

Dr Cunts instigation for my comments is what I am more concerned with. Not some poxy ban, yet again, for fuck all.  

I'm sure Admin will explain to you again why you got banned.

Shameful.

The cunt that should have been banned, as many would also agree, is the vile cretin that posted what he did, aimed at my Son.

What reason? What thread? The plug was pulled and I had no access to read fuck all. 

I don't interpret anything as shameful. If you give out private information about yourself, that is up to you. I would advise you not to divulge information about your children. The clue is in the name of the site. You have left yourself open to ridicule by your own comments, whether it is in bad taste or not.

Guest DrCunt

I don't interpret anything as shameful. If you give out private information about yourself, that is up to you. I would advise you not to divulge information about your children. The clue is in the name of the site. You have left yourself open to ridicule by your own comments, whether it is in bad taste or not.

Not to mention that it wasn't even me that posted what he's got his knickers in a twist over. Ho hum.

Guest Snatch

Worry about ME? You do little else, as is evident.  

Snitch. You are a Cunt, done & dusted.  

I do not worry about you,believe me.

This site isn't about you Jizzle,never has been and never will be.

Yes I'm a cunt but at least I'm a level headed cunt and not a fucked up paranoid freak of a cunt like yourself.

Now,please fuck off.

Errrrm. what has this got to do with anything? I have not ONCE divulged info about my children on this site of yours, save to defend them. 

I am still as yet waiting for a reply to my 'Contact Us' message. Can you not deal with THAT please, ADMIN. 

I think it is a case of not to worry son, don't call us, we'll call you.

And read my comment again. I said, "I would advise you not to divulge information about your children"...........I never said you did.

Have a holiday, an extended one. I will remove your ban when I think the time is right.

Edited by Admin
  • Like 2

...the vile cretin that posted what he did, aimed at my Son.

Says the twat who, mere hours ago, cheered on one made about my newly born own. But Jazz, hypocritical as that is, I see the post for what it is, a (mildly funny) jab at me on an Internet forum, from someone who doesn't even fucking know me, therefore I find it incredibly difficult to get all riled up, or even slightly offended by it.

Besides he is a little flid.

• Like 2

I think it is a case of not to worry son, don't call us, we'll call you.

And read my comment again. I said, "I would advise you not to divulge information about your children"...........I never said you did.

Have a holiday, an extended one. I will remove your ban when I think the time is right.

You might consider creating a BONUS button. Good morning. 

The donate button may be working, but shit, how you expect folks to provide you with paypal information and other private details, when you cannot sort out one multi from another, or to respond to 'Contact Us' request is beyond me. Sorry, but if you want my money, then get your ship in order. 

Fucking hell Jazz, you are so very, very thick it's quite extraordinary. The very point of PayPal is that you don't ever provide any upfront information, you simply enter your user name and password when Paypal is invoked BY PRESSING THE DONATE BUTTON. Anyone trading on the Internet would be completely familiar with the process. 

Haaa. No sweat, the cunt checks himself as best that he cannot. 

I mean: Jizzlecakes, for fucksake. What an absolute 24 carat plonker. 

Yeah, you wouldn't be seen dead making up imaginary words to call people would you? Your levels of shameless hypocrisy and utter stupidity are staggering.  

What BAN, you thick cretinous Bozo?

I aint been banned. Not to my knowledge, which let's face it is beyond your comprehension...

Just for the record, I am taking a holiday tomorrow, for a week. Less you think my absence is any of your doing. 

Funny thing is Puddings, is that there are some on this site who knew this already, subject to THEM knowing more about the real me than that so-called 'guess-work brain' of yours (which drips from your arse) will ever muster.  You small fry Fartslice. 

Additionally Flip, is that unlike Pudding's, one or two users of this site have actually met me, face to face and have shaken my hand. We also speak on the phone etc... Yep, shake my hand they do, whereas if I was a Pudding, they would sure as fuck go out of their way to wring my neck... 

Once a Pudding, always a Kunty to boot. Dick Puss is full of shit.  

Banned again! You really are the most dense, thick bastard I have ever had the pleasure to be entertained by. When will you fucking realise that no one is interested in anything you have got to say, and that you should just fuck off the site for good. One or two users have met you and shook your hand? Whoopity fucking shit. I wouldn't go within ten miles of you unless you were securely fastened in a strait jacket and firmly gagged. If I wanted to meet you I'd just turn up at your house and ring the doorbell, you've made yourself easy enough to find you stupid fucking cunt. Whoever it was that met you must be either really naive or pretty brave, I personally wouldn't let anyone I know or care about anywhere near you, as you've made it quite clear how mentally unstable you are. Enjoy your ban you prick.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Funny thing is Puddings, is that there are some on this site who knew this already, subject to THEM knowing more about the real me than that so-called 'guess-work brain' of yours (which drips from your arse) will ever muster.  You small fry Fartslice. 

Are we supposed to be impressed, or envious, that you've been stupid enough to divulge personal information to people on this site?

Guest Bill Stickers

Oh I see the cunt has been banned again.

If donating money via paypal is beyond the realms of his technical comprehension, I'm amazed he managed to register an account in the first place.

I showed a friend this site, without any background knowledge of who is who, and the first thing he said to me is "Who is this cunt Jazz? Fartslice is the worst insult I've ever heard. What a cunt."

Guest Snatch

?

Yes, you are very much indeed a cunt, and a whole lot more besides. 

Now, Please...

What the fuck, I cannot be arsed with cretins such as you.

GO AWAY 

So Jazz,banned again although you're logging in to read whats written.

You said go away but it seems it's you that has gone away as predicted.

I'm alot more besides? You cock,you don't even know what your talking about.

Now,take your time out to really think about things and when you are allowed back,simply fuck off again but this time for good.