CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who stand too close to you in queues

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

If someone is that close that when you move your arm to get your wallet out and you brush against someone then it should be well within your rights to hit the cunt.

Guest yariman

It pisses me off royally when I'm in the bus queue and some fucker firstly stands too close to me, then stands in front of me and starts walking up and down in front of me.  Fuck off you fucking fucker, I don't want you near me!!!  I hate physical contact with strangers, the intrusive cunts get right on my tits.

Guest Bill Stickers

It pisses me off royally when I'm in the bus queue and some fucker firstly stands too close to me, then stands in front of me and starts walking up and down in front of me.  Fuck off you fucking fucker, I don't want you near me!!!  I hate physical contact with strangers, the intrusive cunts get right on my tits.

​I'd be more pissed off about getting the bus, in all honesty. Fucking peasant wagon rider.

Guest yariman

​I'd be more pissed off about getting the bus, in all honesty. Fucking peasant wagon rider.

​What about when I can cobble together £4.10 and get the train from Leeds to Dewsbury Billl?  Does that impress you a bit better?

Guest MikeD

Or the ones who make a point of saying, 'there's a big queue today' while bobbing about like a fucking cork. Yes there is, which means you should have got here earlier you half-wit bastard.

Guest Bill Stickers

​What about when I can cobble together £4.10 and get the train from Leeds to Dewsbury Billl?  Does that impress you a bit better?

​I could potentially be impressed if I had a fucking clue where Dewsbury was. It sounds like the name of a company that manufactures knock-off air freshening products.

Guest yariman

​I could potentially be impressed if I had a fucking clue where Dewsbury was. It sounds like the name of a company that manufactures knock-off air freshening products.

​It manufactures terrorists Bill

Alongside cheap shit beds, divans (Punkape will know what a divan is I'm sure), and benefit scroungers.

Ger yoursen up North, you're missing out!

Guest Bill Stickers

​It manufactures terrorists Bill

Alongside cheap shit beds, divans (Punkape will know what a divan is I'm sure), and benefit scroungers.

Ger yoursen up North, you're missing out!

​Ah, I think we have something similar around this end of the country. It's called High Wycombe. Used to sell chairs (not that shit by all accounts), but with the collapse of Britain's manufacturing, it now just exports terrorists at an alarming frequency.

Fuck off and give me room you impatient weirdo bastards.

​I imagine Drew and the Rev will pop up shortly with an innovative fart-based solution to your problem, Mike, so far be it from me to steal their thunder.

Guest MikeD

​I imagine Drew and the Rev will pop up shortly with an innovative fart-based solution to your problem, Mike, so far be it from me to steal their thunder.

​It's just so amateurish, if you're going to touch me up just fucking get on with it, fuck the foreplay.

Buses are for children and the unemployed, (filling in for spunkape as he is in trouble with those upstairs)

Guest Snatch

Buses are for children and the unemployed, (filling in for spunkape as he is in trouble with those upstairs)

​Has he been sent to bed without any dinner or put out for the dustmen this time?

Guest Bill Stickers

Probably just gone to bed, early start sweeping those streets before the rest of us wake up in the morning.

​I've run out of likes, there's been high jinks on the corner today, but I enjoyed this comment.

Guest DingTheRioja

Bill, you useless cunt.. you missed the real trick there...

image.png