CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TFI Friday The album

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Seen this advertised a few times now. Just what we need, a selection of the safest, most unimaginative, mass-appeal fucking shite ever recorded and collected into one steaming pile of fucking wank for zombie bastards who in a decent world would be fed feet-first into a fucking wood-chipper.

Fuck off.

I'm not a fan.....

Guest DingTheRioja

Shite the first time round, so why fuck up a winning formula?

​shite that made the ging cunt millions..

Now.. where was that shite idea I had for the tele....

TFI on C4, Friday 12th June, well that's ninety fucking minutes of my life I won't see again.

I hold my hands up, I suppose that makes me a cunt for being taken in by the hype.

How the fuck do you start a programme with a fairly decent band and go downhill from there.

It was a cunt.

TFI on C4, Friday 12th June, well that's ninety fucking minutes of my life I won't see again.

I hold my hands up, I suppose that makes me a cunt for being taken in by the hype.

How the fuck do you start a programme with a fairly decent band and go downhill from there.

It was a cunt.

You're not alone there soles. I too wondered if there might be even a slight glimmer of nostalgia, but it was all forced shitty stints of what the show once was, inviting the losers we all didnt laugh at back then to all come back so we could find the cunts even less funny. Not to mention some frankly appalling music. It reminded me of why I stopped watching telly not long after that anyway.