CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michelle Obama

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

I see Obama's moose of a wife is doing the rounds in the UK telling kids it's important to get an education.

A well educated woman obviously with a degree in stating the fucking obvious.

Just doing what she's told I suppose, a fucking tourist attraction.

Guest Bill Stickers

negress

May I please refer everyone back to my previous prediction, which correctly identified that Manila really is a racist piece of shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja

She's a self serving bitch who now thinks that the UK is full of little muslims all run by that nasty posh white "masser"...

Not being racist....but... I'd think this one was a bitch whatever colour she was/is... Has the unique ability to make Blair look genuine...

And the muslims do love 'Murrica... they cant wait to fly there...

She is an arrogant negress who once spent $1,400 on a pair of shoes and hates America

Fuck me, Manila, you've done me up like a kipper You told me you only wanted the white bed sheets I was flogging on eBay because you'd pissed the bed again. In lieu of wearing them with all your slack jawed mates in Burnley, I suggest you use them to fucking hang yourself immediately.