CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Ascot

Went to Ascot Lady's Day years ago wearing a nice new purple dress and matching hat. It was a fucking nightmare. Pissed with rain which made my hat soggy and the queues for the toilets were huge and after drinking copious amounts of cheap champaign things were desperate. Bloody ruined my new pair of gold coloured sling backs as well. Never again.

Guest DingTheRioja

Went to Ascot Lady's Day years ago wearing a nice new purple dress and matching hat. It was a fucking nightmare. Pissed with rain which made my hat soggy and the queues for the toilets were huge and after drinking copious amounts of cheap champaign things were desperate. Bloody ruined my new pair of gold coloured sling backs as well. Never again.

Bet those slingbacks started off white..... was the day's theme tune Princes' Purple Rain..??

Guest Snatch

I havn't been this year but when I do to Its always in the Royal Enclosure....

You fucking illiterate cunt.

It's spelt "haven't" or "have not",not "havn't" you fucking piece of council trash.

Guest Bill Stickers

Why is it that literally every fucking nom degenerates into childish and mindless abuse between members? It's not nice.

why don't admin put an end to this?

Fuck off you cunt.

Unfortunately the world is full of attention seeking retards.

Why is it that literally every fucking nom degenerates into childish and mindless abuse between members? It's not nice.

Why don't you go and weigh in some scrap you thieving pikey

Pikey! Very original. You've been on this site for five minutes so nobody's taking any notice of you yet you puerile cock muncher

Couldn't give a fuck. Just trying to be funny, something you never are...

Been out ' choring juks' for dinner or did you shoot that fox in your pic with your 'yogga' for the pot. Bunch of inbred thugs and thieves.

Couldn't give a fuck. Just trying to be funny, something you never are...

Been out ' choring juks' for dinner or did you shoot that fox in your pic with your 'yogga' for the pot. Bunch of inbred thugs and thieves.

Trying is the operative word sweetheart

Take my advice, dont get into a verbal duel with me. You'll lose. Be thankful that Im going to ignore you from now on. Sleep tight baby

Guest Bill Stickers

Trying is the operative word sweetheart

Take my advice, dont get into a verbal duel with me. You'll lose. Be thankful that Im going to ignore you from now on. Sleep tight baby

I think Gurt is more likely to avoid a verbal duel with you, because he refuses to have a battle of wits with an unarmed lady.

Guest nobgobbler

I havn't been this year but when I do to Its always in the Royal Enclosure....

Royal enclosure? The nearest you'll get is the queen's water closet, if you're on your usual toilet duties that is.