CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BMW X6

Ape™️

Having been stuck behind one of these things through roadworks on the M4 today, I couldn't help but notice what a revolting, ugly and pointless piece of shit they are. Neither an capable off-road vehicle or a sensibly designed on-road vehicle, they have no place in the world. Just a toy for cunts with a very high money to common sense ratio, to waste their Inherited wealth on.

Having been stuck behind one of these things through roadworks on the M4 today, I couldn't help but notice what a revolting, ugly and pointless piece of shit they are. Neither an capable off-road vehicle or a sensibly designed on-road vehicle, they have no place in the world. Just a toy for cunts with a very high money to common sense ratio, to waste their Inherited wealth on.

More 4x4 nonsensical trite. A token nom from clearly the most boring fucktard in the whole wide world. Extraordinary. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Oh shit, I have to agree with you francis. This is old hat. Yawn!

Any 4x4 that is not a Land Rover or Jeep is a cunts car, so ape may be onto something. 

Lets have a nom from you then eh? Prick.

No need to be so defensive minkey. I was just pointing out a mere fact. Lesser forums have been closed down for displaying such mundanity. Don't spoil it for everyone. 

Don't be a clown Ape. You are letting them get to you.

I like you a lot Jackie, I really do. For all your misgivings over who and what you are, morally you will always stand tall. However, patronising the minkey after his diabolical nom doesn't sit well with me at all. The oversensitive idiot has sat behind this big car on the motorway and, in his tiny shot through mind, fabricated a story that he so wrongfully thought might entertain. I doubt we'll hear from him again. Shit. 

There is also that Porsche 4x4, anyone who buys one of those should be quartered and then hanged.

Bang on the money there, pen. What is the fucking point of those things? I think it's called a cayenne, if so any cunt found driving one should be pepper sprayed in their fucking eyes.

I like you a lot Jackie, I really do. For all your misgivings over who and what you are, morally you will always stand tall. However, patronising the minkey after his diabolical nom doesn't sit well with me at all. The oversensitive idiot has sat behind this big car on the motorway and, in his tiny shot through mind, fabricated a story that he so wrongfully thought might entertain. I doubt we'll hear from him again. Shit. 

An interesting take on the situation Fralipe, but I was under the impression that me sitting behind this car on the motorway, and thinking what a cunt it was, exactly fits the very purpose of this site. I saw something I felt to be a cunt and nominated it. Whether or not you approve of it is entirely irrelevant. As I said earlier, rather than sit here like some giant cuckoo, pouring scorn on others and doing absolutely nothing to contribute yourself, try nominating a few topics so we can judge just how witty and entertaining you are. Failing that, there's always the other option, which would be my preference.

• Like 1

An interesting take on the situation Fralipe, but I was under the impression that me sitting behind this car on the motorway, and thinking what a cunt it was, exactly fits the very purpose of this site. I saw something I felt to be a cunt and nominated it. Whether or not you approve of it is entirely irrelevant. As I said earlier, rather than sit here like some giant cuckoo, pouring scorn on others and doing absolutely nothing to contribute yourself, try nominating a few topics so we can judge just how witty and entertaining you are. Failing that, there's always the other option, which would be my preference.

Your impression was was misguided. Fool. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Bang on the money there, pen. What is the fucking point of those things? I think it's called a cayenne, if so any cunt found driving one should be pepper sprayed in their fucking eyes.

I knew an old biddy from Nantwich who had a proper Porsche, she hobbled about on two sticks but was razor sharp, she once let me have a ride with her, I thought that I was going to have babies .. it scared me shitless. She hated porsche cayennes with a passion and said that people who bought them should have their eyes gouged out and their families should then be fed live to crocodiles.

Edited by Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja

I knew an old biddy from Nantwich who had a proper Porsche, she hobbled about on two sticks but was razor sharp, she once let me have a ride with her, I thought that I was going to have babies .. it scared me shitless. She hated porsche cayennes with a passion and said that people who bought them should have their eyes gouged out and their families should then be fed live to crocodiles.

...sounds sensible to me...

I had a look at one, because I thought they looked okay. It's just an overgrown car. It doesn't even have 4WD. A cunt's car to be sure. That Series 1 in your picture doesn't look too dissimilar to an old 2a I used to have, Dingo. A real man's motor. No tassels, no hand-tooled leather satchels, no poofery...just the faint whiff of oestrogen from all the women moistening at the sight of it.

Guest JackoTC

Actually, I was trying to shoehorn in a clown gag because of Ape's avatar. I believe it went unnoticed. However, the vast majority of the corner rightly assume that CC exists solely to nominate cunts and have a go at said cuntery. The days of using it as a vehicle to take the piss and wind up saps, are sadly limited. Its becoming more mainstream than mumsnet..........only more bitchy. I shall start a Nom about bad recipes immediately.