CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

American pastors threatening to set themselves alight

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DrCunt

Pen, you of all people should know that you can alight from a train, but not set yourself alight...

Didn't Richard Pryor have a "crack" at self-immolation?

What's with all this 'try' jive-ass carry on.

Either 'do' or 'don't do' but just get on with it. Like people threatening to leave Internet forums or going into long explanations about why they are huffing off. No one cares. No one is impressed. If you want to make a statement of just how little of a shit you give about something, go the Shaolin Monk route - stand up and just walk off a cliff. There's pure fucking contempt for life for you.....

And as for 'trying to commit suicide'....

Guest DingTheRioja

Where is this one based then?

I'll donate him a dollar for the petrol and a box of matches....

The muzzies might treat life as cheap, but the yanks have cheaper petrol...

What a fucking waste, tell the cunt to hang on til winter and he can donate himself to the nearest old folks home,keep a few wrinklys warm for hours he will,the cunt preaches compassion for the elderly,perhaps he can take a few of his noncy mates with him

Guest nobgobbler

Shame the whiff of bacon doesn't come from your local mosque,those cunts are really missing out.

There's a distinct lack of them around these parts. Anybody who's not local usually gets dragged down to the beach at midnight and are burned in a wickerman. 

Guest deebom

To quote The Bloodhound gang: "We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn, burn motherfucker, burn!"

They stole that line from Rockmaster Scott and the Dynamic 3.

Guest Snatch

Given the nature of American evangelical types I presume there will be a TV appeal for a few million dollars, shortly followed once the money has arrived by an announcement that The Lord has decided to spare his beloved servant.

You just know it.

Guest DingTheRioja

You just know it.

....aaaaannnndddddd there just happens to be a nice shiny new 48' sunseeker in a Florida berth..... pure coincidence.. honest... as God is my witness... and no.. that's not my name on the log book, it just happens to look a LOT like my name... ahem....

Guest DingTheRioja

You cant turn Jewish, they wont have you. Filthy Goyim.

I might be insulted.. if I knew what it meant...

...and you can convert, although why you would when bacon and pork scratchings are off the menu I've no fooking idea...