CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Why not? They have to be housed somewhere and it has to be paid for regardless. And just so you know, my minge is as fragrant as the Penhaligon's perfume counter. 

In Washington DC, they have HOMES!!!  Where they can spend at leat a few hours with their sprog and spouses in what little off time they get.  Now, they will be assigned to protect the worthless sniveling twittering fucking cunt, and PAY HIM for belonging relocated.  I wouldn't want my tax money going into his fucking pockets in such a blatantly corrupt manner, when the current system of executive protection works so well.  The White House STILL gets paid for even if the twat doesn't use it, so he's double fucking dipping the same well.  I'd be fucking livid if I still had to live there and be subjected to the idiocy.  

Guest nobgobbler
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In Washington DC, they have HOMES!!!  Where they can spend at leat a few hours with their sprog and spouses in what little off time they get.  Now, they will be assigned to protect the worthless sniveling twittering fucking cunt, and PAY HIM for belonging relocated.  I wouldn't want my tax money going into his fucking pockets in such a blatantly corrupt manner, when the current system of executive protection works so well.  The White House STILL gets paid for even if the twat doesn't use it, so he's double fucking dipping the same well.  I'd be fucking livid if I still had to live there and be subjected to the idiocy.  

Point taken. I still think he needs all the protection he can get. Especially when he drains the swamp. Under Clinton the yanks would more likely be paying with their lives not taxes. She's a warmongering cunt. Any way, time will tell.

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

Trump making good on his promises, after insisting that Ford will pay a heavy import duty if cars are made in Mexico, Ford responded by cutting plans to build a 1.6 billion plant in Mexico and instead invested in extending it's plant in Michigan. The start of the greatest ever American president in history?

Lets be clear, I regard Trump as a revolting, despicable, bigoted person with few redeeming features. BUT that doesn't mean we can't learn from people we don't like. If and I repeat if this is what it appears to be, someone who currently doesn't even have any official power seems to have stopped a huge corporate business moving production out of the country, maybe we should take notice.

In the UK we have watched over the years production which has been around for decades, centuries even, be closed down and outsourced to sweat shops around the world by greedy businesses. The prevailing view is that it's inevitable and we can't stop it. What it it isn't and we can though?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Lets be clear, I regard Trump as a revolting, despicable, bigoted person with few redeeming features. BUT that doesn't mean we can't learn from people we don't like. If and I repeat if this is what it appears to be, someone who currently doesn't even have any official power seems to have stopped a huge corporate business moving production out of the country, maybe we should take notice.

In the UK we have watched over the years production which has been around for decades, centuries even, be closed down and outsourced to sweat shops around the world by greedy businesses. The prevailing view is that it's inevitable and we can't stop it. What it it isn't and we can though?

Exactly what I've said numerous times, the bloke's a fucking moron, a terrible businessman, a clown, a misogynisitic groper (allegedly), a racist, prejudiced, loudmouth fucktard.....but he's a fucktard who gets the job done, at least on recent evidence.

We had Nissan making noises about either not giving new models to Sunderland, or even shutting the plant down, unlikely as it's their most productive/profitable plant going but they made the noises, and our govt shit themselves and have obviously given Nissan massive fucking bribes to stay.   GM build a new factory in Mexico, Trump tweets 140 characters of shite, Ford diverts billions from Mexico to the US overnight and admits its because of that tweet.... he's not even in power yet.

TRUMP FOR PRIME MINISTER!!

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Why do you need to qualify yourself? The first sentence applies to Farage but it does not mean that everything Farage says is wrong. Currently we are a member of something called the EU, a rather nasty thing led not by businessmen but by a power hungry clique who wish to control and centralise production. The Labour Party especially need to get a grip of this .. The EU protects workers rights .. no it doesn't and if a factory in Yorkshire or wherever has closed and what that factory produced is now being made in Lower Utopia by workers paid 90p an hour then the workers's right i Yorkshire have not been protected because they no longer have a job. Trump, Farage unpleasant .. but medicine is often unpleasant. There was an interesting point made around the time of the MGRover collapse about how much was spent in investigating what had gone wrong (about £15million) then it was pointed out that a fairly small purchase of MGRover cars by government departments would have actually saved the company from going under.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh dear, the top dog has befouled himself. Are you taking him far away to live out his days on Good Dog Farm this time?

I wouldn't want to share a cell with sticky knickers, shit everywhere.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I wouldn't want to share a cell with sticky knickers, shit everywhere.

There might also be deeper unseen problems .. perhaps he is also befouling the messaging system. tbh there are one or two others who need of lay off some of the insults being used .. I had to such thrown at me yesterday by two people who had nothing to say about the topics concerned. Unless you know what the background of people actually are, you need to careful of the sometimes highly personal insults that are so casually thown.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh dear, the top dog has befouled himself. Are you taking him far away to live out his days on Good Dog Farm this time?

Possibly the vet has given him an injection. Was he an Alsation or just a litlle Peke?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There might also be deeper unseen problems .. perhaps he is also befouling the messaging system. tbh there are one or two others who need of lay off some of the insults being used .. I had to such thrown at me yesterday by two people who had nothing to say about the topics concerned. Unless you know what the background of people actually are, you need to careful of the sometimes highly personal insults that are so casually thown.

Glass houses Mrs, glass houses.

Guest DingTheRioja
47 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What glass houses?

The ones where you sit and call Punkers a poof, saying he's getting bummed on the golf course, etc, etc. plus others.

Don't dish out insults if you can't take them.

Now fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why do you need to qualify yourself? The first sentence applies to Farage but it does not mean that everything Farage says is wrong. Currently we are a member of something called the EU, a rather nasty thing led not by businessmen but by a power hungry clique who wish to control and centralise production. The Labour Party especially need to get a grip of this .. The EU protects workers rights .. no it doesn't and if a factory in Yorkshire or wherever has closed and what that factory produced is now being made in Lower Utopia by workers paid 90p an hour then the workers's right i Yorkshire have not been protected because they no longer have a job. Trump, Farage unpleasant .. but medicine is often unpleasant. There was an interesting point made around the time of the MGRover collapse about how much was spent in investigating what had gone wrong (about £15million) then it was pointed out that a fairly small purchase of MGRover cars by government departments would have actually saved the company from going under.

When Rover made that Montego that could do 100mph or 100mpg (not at the same time) the MoD compulsory purchased the first few thousand for themselves...

..biggest fucking vehicular headache the MoD had in 40 years, they were absolute shit, broke down every thousand miles and cost more to fix than buy.  Half of them ended up on the ranges for tank target practice.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I ran out of likes. Why is that? Do I have to earn them?  Anyway, I agree with you B.

Nixon? Bush? Clinton etc. Trump must be given a chance and I doubt that he himself will do anything detrimental, to his OWN country. Time will tell, but let's give the chap some time. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I ran out of likes. Why is that? Do I have to earn them?  Anyway, I agree with you B.

Nixon? Bush? Clinton etc. Trump must be given a chance and I doubt that he himself will do anything detrimental, to his OWN country. Time will tell, but let's give the chap some time. 

You get ten every day. The message that pops up literally tells you this.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

You get ten every day. The message that pops up literally tells you this.

Thanks for that. I suppose I had a longer day than usual yesterday. Mind you, 10 aren't many when there are (at times) some decent remarks on here.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just try to imagine that YOU are an American. I know it's something you'd rather not, but just try... ... You are faced with a choice: Clinton or Trump?

The American people (IMO) made the correct choice, for America.

Shut it tranny.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It gives them more value and keeps the circle jerking to a minimum.

Based upon that theory, perhaps there should be a "You Think This Shit" button. It would ease the cretins who have nothing better to say, than that. 10 shits per day, top-whack.

Guest 'eavensabove

erm. You haven't done much more than tell me to FUCK OFF since the moment I arrived.