CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, Decimus said:

You remind me of Klunk from Stop the pigeon. All you ever seem to do on here is interject with absolutely meaningless fucking drivel that no cunt can understand.

Why don't you just simply fuck off.

I cannot possibly be the only one here who finds you to be the most tedious, monotonous cunt imaginable.

YOU may think you're a fucking god or something, or even semi-likeable, but you are not. Not one fucking iota.

I guess I'm correct in saying that you'll diss this post just for your pitiful sakes of it and to somehow try to gain a few extra points for the other dickplanks on here, but quite frankly I don't give two fucks about you or them. It is cunts like you Deci, that were bullies at school and cyber bullies today and if I had my way, I'd douse you with a fucking flame thrower just to see if shit can burn.    

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You do not support uncontrolled immigration, therefore you support controlled immigration, this is the cornerstone principle of UKIP so indeed you do support something to do with UKIP. Why are you stating that UKIP are corrupt? Without UKIP this country never would have got to the point of having a referendum. 

You despise Tory developers driving down wages by using the poor who come here, yet you employ eastern European workers because in your words "they work for a realistic fee",in fact you are excatly the same as the people you despise, driving down wages of British workers, you unjustly denigrate British workers, yet you are banging on about polish fighter pilots from nearly 80 years ago. What relevance this has I do not know.

In answer to your ridiculous question, the polish were crushed in 5 weeks, a couple of thousand fighter pilots made it here to continue the fight, and were assigned to British squadrons. The UK declared war on Germany because they invaded Poland. We did not owe the polish figher pilots a home in the uk because they helped us fight Germany who had invaded their country. You are very confused 

I do not employ eastern europeans, I said my people are British, but if they were available and qualified and allowed to work here, I would consider them.

You are the confused one, you do not read the posts and get all on your high horse, it has been great winding you up! 

No political party in this country represents the people, especially the so called populist ones

As for your sock puppet bum chum fatty, you can fuck off you thick little twat, no input of value ever, you are worse than frank.

19 minutes ago, Noakes said:

I do not employ eastern europeans, I said my people are British, but if they were available and qualified and allowed to work here, I would consider them.

You are the confused one, you do not read the posts and get all on your high horse, it has been great winding you up! 

No political party in this country represents the people, especially the so called populist ones

As for your sock puppet bum chum fatty, you can fuck off you thick little twat, no input of value ever, you are worse than frank.

Yer right on brother Alfie, you don't have the intelligence to wind up a watch...

13 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Cunt

Guest Alfie Noakes
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yer right on brother Alfie, you don't have the intelligence to wind up a watch...

Where have you shown a modicum of intelligence on any of your racist, bigotted 1930s posts? Tick tock! 

2 hours ago, Noakes said:

Where have you shown a modicum of intelligence on any of your racist, bigotted 1930s posts? Tick tock! 

2 hours ago, Noakes said:

Racist, bigoted?, the response of a liberal with no real arguments.  I've wiped the floor with you today and you know it, fucking fighter pilots from WW2, you support the main principle of UKIP and you don't blame employers for using cut price European labour.

Well done, a real wind up king...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

It came in the 1950s in the USA as well with McCarthyism, and other hard right wing rulers elsewhere. In some senses the Soviet Union could also be described as "hard right" rather than being truly left wing. Modern "Communist" China is also in reality "hard right" in most respects.

I wouldn't disagree with you, at the extremes hard left and hard right aren't too far apart.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Is that one of the Polish fighter pilots that Alfie was banging on about lol.

The argument was relevant, without those pilots in reserve we would have fallen to the Nazi's which is a situation you probably would have enjoyed. 

Returning them home to Stalinist oppression would have been your way of thanking them.

I have NEVER voted liberal you Zionist pawn.

UKIP and Trump are part of the so called elite they talk so ineloquently against. Farage was a city trader for fucks sake and Trump is a billionaire, how more elite do you want?

Wow, you think you won something how amazing such a hard keyboard warrior!

3 minutes ago, Noakes said:

The argument was relevant, without those pilots in reserve we would have fallen to the Nazi's which is a situation you probably would have enjoyed. 

Returning them home to Stalinist oppression would have been your way of thanking them.

UKIP and Trump are part of the so called elite they talk so ineloquently against. Farage was a city trader for fucks sake and Trump is a billionaire, how more elite do you want?

Eddie?

58 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Wow, you think you won something how amazing such a hard keyboard warrior!

Lol, I thought you was winding me up...

1 hour ago, Noakes said:

Farage was a city trader for fucks sake and Trump is a billionaire, how more elite do you want?

Slightly tangential, but did you see the alleged misprint on the BBC news site about Farage's latest appointment?

170122-Farage-political-analcyst.jpg