CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Alfie Noakes
48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lol. Glad you haven't spent a day simmering with rage Alfie.

Well I am afraid the time I wasn't on here I had to go to my local eye hospital as I had an unfortunate accident. I must say you didn't cross my mind for all the time I was there, sorry! No cunts at that hospital and in and out in hour and a half, remarkable this day and age.

Eddie, you and I differ in political views and I may throw names and insults at you etc but I would still fight for your right to exist as a free man with freedom to say anything, even if I don't agree with you.

I do not take on Eastern Europeans as electrical work needs UK qualifications and good English speaking skills, I was stating that it is a lot of greedy developers and employers who are driving down wages. As my men are skilled and self employed  they get paid more than the going rate, keeps them loyal and they are keeping things going until I am able to return.

Guest Alfie Noakes
41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Slightly tangential, but did you see the alleged misprint on the BBC news site about Farage's latest appointment?

170122-Farage-political-analcyst.jpg

Sums him up nicely.

1 hour ago, Noakes said:

Well I am afraid the time I wasn't on here I had to go to my local eye hospital as I had an unfortunate accident. I must say you didn't cross my mind for all the time I was there, sorry! No cunts at that hospital and in and out in hour and a half, remarkable this day and age.

Eddie, you and I differ in political views and I may throw names and insults at you etc but I would still fight for your right to exist as a free man with freedom to say anything, even if I don't agree with you.

I do not take on Eastern Europeans as electrical work needs UK qualifications and good English speaking skills, I was stating that it is a lot of greedy developers and employers who are driving down wages. As my men are skilled and self employed  they get paid more than the going rate, keeps them loyal and they are keeping things going until I am able to return.

Thanks Alfie, without that little vote of approval from you I would not have slept tonight. One question puzzles me, I'm a racist and a bigot according to you, however you are obsessed with the dislike of queers and in particular enjoy rewriting well known songs to identify Punkapes gay fun. A bigot you most definitely are, but is it all just self loathing?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eddie said:

Thanks Alfie, without that little vote of approval from you I would not have slept tonight. One question puzzles me, I'm a racist and a bigot according to you, however you are obsessed with the dislike of queers and in particular enjoy rewriting well known songs to identify Punkapes gay fun. A bigot you most definitely are, but is it all just self loathing?

A bit of everything. You see it is all a bit of fun as my husband will confirm (sic). Actually I am having an ironic dig at punkape's biggotry but irony is lost on you, are you American?

I do hope you dont really post your true life on here, you take this and yourselves too seriously mate.

16 minutes ago, Noakes said:

A bit of everything. You see it is all a bit of fun as my husband will confirm (sic). Actually I am having an ironic dig at punkape's biggotry but irony is lost on you, are you American?

I do hope you dont really post your true life on here, you take this and yourselves too seriously mate.

11 songs all about gay sex to date, it does seem to be your favourite subject. Punkape isn't real you know...

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eddie said:

11 songs all about gay sex to date, it does seem to be your favourite subject. Punkape isn't really you know...

Punkape asks for it, he has made hundreds of accusations towards me so rather than roll over and die I will stick it to the man. 11 songs is nothing compared to the shit he has dished out to me. None of your business anyway unless he is one of your sock puppets.

4 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Punkape asks for it, he has made hundreds of accusations towards me so rather than roll over and die I will stick it to the man. 11 songs is nothing compared to the shit he has dished out to me. None of your business anyway unless he is one of your sock puppets.

Embrace the rainbow Alfie, lol.

13 hours ago, Noakes said:

Noakes? Are you a cock jockey???

13 hours ago, Noakes said:

Bender

15 hours ago, Noakes said:

You sneaky butcher

23 hours ago, Noakes said:

I do not employ eastern europeans, I said my people are British, but if they were available and qualified and allowed to work here, I would consider them.

You are the confused one, you do not read the posts and get all on your high horse, it has been great winding you up! 

No political party in this country represents the people, especially the so called populist ones

As for your sock puppet bum chum fatty, you can fuck off you thick little twat, no input of value ever, you are worse than frank.

Bumder

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Noakes, you wanna pop round and give me a shine???

Quoting yourself fuck me how stupid. You are asking for gay sex you utter queer, ask your other hand wank sock puppet.

Fuck off frank!

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't like clowns. One of them scared the piss out if me when I was little. 

I was never scared by them but I don't like them because they're not funny and just act the cunt.

Their cars are death on wheels as well. There's some dodgy MOT's going there.

Make up wearing poofs.

27 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Quoting yourself fuck me how stupid. You are asking for gay sex you utter queer, ask your other hand wank sock puppet.

Fuck off frank!

You make it too easy bender

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I was never scared by them but I don't like them because they're not funny and just act the cunt.

Their cars are death on wheels as well. There's some dodgy MOT's going there.

Make up wearing poofs.

I was about 6. My aunt took us to see the circus I think it was over Streatham Common. They came out in one of their little cars that exploded. The bang was fucking loud and I leapt into my aunts lap and promptly pissed all over her lap. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was about 6. My aunt took us to see the circus I think it was over Streatham Common. They came out in one of their little cars that exploded. The bang was fucking loud and I leapt into my aunts lap and promptly pissed all over her lap. 

That's what she says...