CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

sweaty arse crack

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A cunt that has materialized during the current hot spell. What a literal pain in the arse to get home after work to uncover a ring of fire because the persistent salty perspiration providing some form of bizarre abrasive lubricant to the cheek crevice. Not helped by the fact I cycle to work and I refuse to gay up by wearing Lycra.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
over enthusiastic spellchecker

Guest Wizardsleeve

Chafed arse crack is indeed a cunt, and the sweat that forms there is particularly unpleasant.  Sadly, there is little a man can do other than bath thoroughly upon arriving home.  But, you are spot on about not resorting to lycra, only fit birds should use that material.  It was meant for them, and only looks good on them.  Men in lycra are poofy, poncey cunts.  You made the right decision, and that will have to be the silver lining to the storm cloud.  

Usually swathed in a high visibility jacket, staring into a hole in the road, scratching head and / or balls, spunking the council's road budget up the wall ensuring nothing gets done (very slowly).

Jeans are hitched to mid-buttock, ensuring anyone passing gets a decent eyeful of his 'Jupiter's Moons' and for the really unlucky, a filthy woft of his said bum-gravy.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Usually swathed in a high visibility jacket, staring into a hole in the road, scratching head and / or balls, spunking the council's road budget up the wall ensuring nothing gets done (very slowly).

Jeans are hitched to mid-buttock, ensuring anyone passing gets a decent eyeful of his 'Jupiter's Moons' and for the really unlucky, a filthy woft of his said bum-gravy.

Has anyone ever told you that you paint masterpieces with the English language?  

Guest nobgobbler

Nicely put jiggers. Recently employed the services of a roof monkey to fit a new tv aerial. Clapped an unfortunate eye full of his arse crack while he was kneeling behind the telly. Clippers in one hand, co-ax in the other, bike rack swaying from side to side, thick black crack hair dripping with sweat. Where did I put that can and fly spray?

Nicely put jiggers. Recently employed the services of a roof monkey to fit a new tv aerial. Clapped an unfortunate eye full of his arse crack while he was kneeling behind the telly. Clippers in one hand, co-ax in the other, bike rack swaying from side to side, thick black crack hair dripping with sweat. Where did I put that can and fly spray?

stop it, you will give the judge a chubby and he will start moaning about wanking again

Guest nobgobbler

stop it, you will give the judge a chubby and he will start moaning about wanking again

I'll be happy to pm him the cunts phone number if he want it. 

Guest nobgobbler

A cunt that has materialized during the current hot spell. What a literal pain in the arse to get home after work to uncover a ring of fire because the persistent salty perspiration providing some form of bizarre abrasive lubricant to the cheek crevice. Not helped by the fact I cycle to work and I refuse to gay up by wearing Lycra.

A dollop of chamois butt'r will ease your burden Drew. At least that's what my husband tells me that huge tub of it in our bathroom is used for:rolleyes: