CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masturbator's remorse

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Yet again Mother Nature has played her most foul of tricks, and forced me to spill my seed in recreation, not procreation.

I feel ashamed. Mainly because I was again thinking of, and looking a some saucy snaps my wife's sister, when I lobbed several thick ropes of semen onto my desk.

Was it because she was the imaginary recipient of my sordid desires I wonder ?

I never feel this bad after looking at bigbreasteddutchgirlsneedspanked.net

Guest DrCunt

Yet again Mother Nature has played her most foul of tricks, and forced me to spill my seed in recreation, not procreation.

I feel ashamed. Mainly because I was again thinking of, and looking a some saucy snaps my wife's sister, when I lobbed several thick ropes of semen onto my desk.

It depends what kind of saucy we're talking here. If she's rubbing ketchup or HP on her breasts I guess it's OK. If she's writing around in a bath full of thousand island dressing that is very, very wrong.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Nowt wrong with a bit of fantasy.  Perhaps you could convince mrs Jack into a threesome- if not in reality then amidst a good tug?

Guest Ahriman

Fear not Jacko, it's nothing that a Kleenex and a KFC Bargain bucket won't solve.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fear not Jacko, it's nothing that a Kleenex and a KFC Bargain bucket won't solve.

Ugh, just seeing the letters KFC in print gives me the shits!  

Guest judgetwi

Give it a rest for fucks sake. A bunch of little boys sniggering about wanking. Got a bit fed up with shitting and farting have we? You could always try getting a life.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Perhaps you should have a go at that first.  Since degree of sadness of life is highest in your posts, you desperately need to expand your social circles beyond telling strangers to fuck off and braying on to the kebab shop owner about how you are the only bloke left on Earth with a pair of bollocks, as he rolls his eyes, and wipes his arse with the bread of your meal.  

Guest DingTheRioja

Typical Judy... seems to think some random internet forum for taking the piss, having a laugh and relieving stress (fnarr fnarr) should be "grown up and serious"...

..yet still posts on here?

Prick.

Guest Bill Stickers

Give it a rest for fucks sake. A bunch of little boys sniggering about wanking. Got a bit fed up with shitting and farting have we? You could always try getting a life.

Finally, the voice of reason! The preserver of the moral high ground!

I didn't join a forum called Cunt's Corner for smutty talk and immaturity!

Tosspot. 

Guest Snatch

Fuck off you knob. All you can do is moan and whinge like a little girl who's dolly has been taken away.

Now Jacko (or should it be Jackoff),seeing as she's not my sister-in-law,also send me the photos for a neutral assessment.

what's the matter judge, Jackies knob not big and black enough for you ?

Guest Ahriman

But what about all those nominations about fat cunts that have yet to be made?

Guest MikeD

Remorse after wanking?

That's a fucking new one.

I think if you've made sure the library was empty, then what you get up to is strictly between you and your cum-flannel.

Guest MikeD

I think if you've made sure the library was empty, then what you get up to is strictly between you and your cum-flannel.

Or at least try not to make too much noise, it is a library after all.

Guest MikeD

Any chance of sharing the pics? I tend to imagine my sister-in-law as a technique for not shooting my load too quickly. She looks like what I imagine Brian Blessed would look like if he shaved his beard off.

You forgot to mention tits.

Tits! Hee-hee-hee!!!