CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America makes deal with Iran

Eddie

America makes a deal with Iran to stabilise the region, however unsurprisingly Israel is not happy. Although Israel is the only nuclear power in the area with at least 200 warheads, occupies its neighbours lands and terrorises the Palestinians, Israel is chastising the west for capitulating to Iran.

Looks like the love affair between those trouble making cunts in Israel lead by the terrorist Benjamin Netanyahu and the USA could be under threat.

Guest Snatch

America trying to be the Worlds Police as fucking usual.

When will someone tell these trouble makers where to get off?

Of course the fact that Iran has more Oil than the USA has got fuck all to do with things.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Watch out, the "you are being anti semitic" brigade will jump down your throat. At the risk of being labelled thus, I agree that Israel have made many bad decisions and moves and everyone seems scared to mention it. We need to make more allies than just Saudi Arabia and Iran is the next biggest player. Oil being the driving factor as pointed out by snatch.

Edited by Cardinal Sin

Watch out, the "you are being anti semitic" brigade will jump down your throat. At the risk of being labelled thus, I agree that Israel have made many bad decisions and moves and everyone seems scared to mention it. We need to make more allies than just Saudi Arabia and Iran is tbe next biggest player. Oil being the driving factor as pointed out by snatch.

Israel, the worlds biggest problem, peace will never be achieved whilst this place exists, and nothing can /will be done to address this. The cunts continue to land grab, continue to attack the Palestinians whilst the world turns the other cheek. Muslims are portrayed as the bogey man in the Jewish controlled media and everyone sucks it up. 

Over 1000 Palestinians were murdered by the israeli army in 2 weeks of bombing in 2014, most killed were civilians by the 5th most powerful army in the world. To put this number is perspective the total population of garza is 1.8 million, the killing of innocents equates to roughly 0.1 % of the population. If 0.1% of America was wiped out by a foreign force this would equate to over 300,000 men women and children being murdered.

what would the USA do if after 2 weeks of bombardment by an enemy?. Would they agree with Israel that they have a right to protect themselves?, I very much doubt it. 

Over 1000 Palestinians were murdered by the israeli army in 2 weeks of bombing in 2014, most killed were civilians by the 5th most powerful army in the world. To put this number is perspective the total population of garza is 1.8 million, the killing of innocents equates to roughly 0.1 % of the population. If 0.1% of America was wiped out by a foreign force this would equate to over 300,000 men women and children being murdered.

what would the USA do if after 2 weeks of bombardment by an enemy?. Would they agree with Israel that they have a right to protect themselves?, I very much doubt it. 

Is the answer, yes, but only the ones wearing espadrilles?

Guest Wizardsleeve

What I would like to know is thy our Vodka and caviar swilling friends haven't armed the Palestinians?  Fuck knows they could do well with better rockets and rifles than what they currently use.  

Guest MikeD

America trying to be the Worlds Police as fucking usual.

When will someone tell these trouble makers where to get off?

Of course the fact that Iran has more Oil than the USA has got fuck all to do with things.

Exactly, as long as the oil flows everything is just hunky-fucking-dory.

On the plus side, the low oil price will totally fuck the SNP's dreams of independence. I'm sure that broke Cameron's fucking heart when he was signing up to the deal.

Exactly, as long as the oil flows everything is just hunky-fucking-dory.

On the plus side, the low oil price will totally fuck the SNP's dreams of independence. I'm sure that broke Cameron's fucking heart when he was signing up to the deal.

I think the SNP will, quite adroitly, fuck the SNP's dreams of independence.

That soppy lot wouldn't be capable of being in charge of the drinks cabinet at the post-Indepencence party

Guest MikeD

I think the SNP will, quite adroitly, fuck the SNP's dreams of independence.

That soppy lot wouldn't be capable of being in charge of the drinks cabinet at the post-Indepencence party

True, they've already been shown up for the clueless cunts that they are.